Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think of fantasy art?

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
I just think it looks so nice. Like a blend between realism and imagination. Some fantasy art incorporate motives surrounding courage, strength and bravery.
7360EB09 E2E6 4B1C 8DB6 FB5244AD748F
5A637286 CEA0 41D9 AF20 C9FFD4B60FFD
0A3D5E24 2756 4D0C A997 3ABA79F0FDC0

Depends on the artist tbh, like I really like
this guy who drew all of the massive "boss" monster/creatures vs small hero art that turned into a reddit meme a few years ago, he's pretty good.

So pretty much the same as I do any art

Not really a fan of high fantasy.

I've always loved medieval art and in the last few years i have really become a fan of art, even buying artbooks and shit to collect in my bookshelf.
Even if it's completely impractical fantasy shit, i still love it.

always enjoyed it
honestly this type of art really got me into wanting to know more about warhammer40k
i saw an art on 9gag a while back. it was like a lot of dead king corpses or something similar. i wanted to know where it was from and someone said warhammer. i never got to find where the actual picture came from or the lore behind it but it did pique my interest in the subject matter and fantasy art in general. i never save them though. i don't have any that i hang up on my wall. i just think, "oh neat" and then move on

in that same vein i am really into anime art a lot more actually. figurines or waifu materials just catch my eye a lot more. and i embarrassingly have to admit i do have a few waifu nendroids somewhere around my room