Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys think about shorting the Match Group Inc. stock? (Wealthmaxxers GTFIH)

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Match Group Inc. is the parent company behind several dating apps including Tinder, OkCupid, Match.com, PlentyOfFish etc.

We all know that only Chads get dates on dating apps. The game is rigged for sub 8s. Sub 8 normfags have little shot at getting relationships from dating apps. They pay €15 for premiums and extra swipes in the hope of increasing their matches, but soon enough find out that it's in vain.

H[UWSL]onestly I think that dating apps will implode as more and more men realize that it's hopeless trying to find love on these apps. 70% of the users on these apps are male, so it's rigged from the start. Male virginity was 27% between ages 18 and 30 in 2018, probably >50% now during the pandemic, and this will undoubtedly keep increasing. Due the pandemic males got lonely and therefore flocked to dating apps. However, MGTOW and black pill/incel content is increasingly becoming mainstream and reaching the younger male population, who are now seeing how Chads live their lives on tutorial mode on apps like Tiktok. I think we're at a turning point. I think it's going to go down hill massively for dating apps. The stock already plummeted - 18% since last month from $160 to $130. [/UWSL][UWSL]I genuinely think this trend will continue as more males become black pilled. [/UWSL]

Could be a good short definitely at some point but landing the timing correctly is the problem. Might be pest to buy cheap OTM puts before each of it's earnings as lotto tickets. Because at some point revenue should come crashing down. Ideally it crashes very hard in one of the earnings quarters rather than gradually.

Bumble (BMBL) is another stonk that should tank.

AA9AEF54 35A1 40F9 B7CB 88DEDD178E61

Could be a good short definitely at some point but landing the timing correctly is the problem. Might be pest to buy cheap OTM puts before each of it's earnings as lotto tickets. Because at some point revenue should come crashing down. Ideally it crashes very hard in one of the earnings quarters rather than gradually.
Hm yeh. Will be interesting to see how this develops. Gonna do more research and maybe gamble like 20k worth of puts from the profits i make in crypto once bullrun ends
Bumble (BMBL) is another stonk that should tank.

View attachment 482765
Dude. Bumble is the WORST dating app out of all of them. On Bumble the foid has to message you first, so males get even LESS likes because the foids are pickier. I got 0 likes on Bumble after 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Did u short bro? I completely forgot about this lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back