Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think about just be first?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I think it's definitely real, older women above 25 have much higher standards than younger women, the more chads a foid fucks: the more entitled to chad they become. That's why some incels are attracted with JBs, because their sexual inexperience means they're easier to fuck, they have zero clue about their sexual value.

If I posted the faces of people I saw get girlfriends in highschool, I would be banned for "cherrypicking".

Last edited:
just be first is legit because your attractiveness decreases with age, don't buy into the men age like fine wine mgtow redpiller cope

If you're 13 then yeah, just be first.

It's one of the most legit pills.

Cope if sub 5, 99% of teenage foids are already degenerate whores worshipping prettyboy Chad on TikTok/Instagram. The most you can get is some hand-holding in middle school. :lul:

I think it's definitely real, older women above 25 have much higher standards than younger women, the more chads a foid fucks: the more entitled to chad they become. That's why some incels are attracted with JBs, because their sexual inexperience means they're easier to fuck.

If I posted the faces of people I saw get girlfriends in highschool, I would be banned for "cherrypicking".
It is true but it's becoming a phenomenon of the past.

Young Girls have phones and send alot of time in social media, heightening her standards just with that, she doesn't have a need for bf validation because there are already hundreds of pedophiles in her comments.

Of course a few of the other girls still survive but JBF was only really applicable and reliable until 2016ish

it's not like you're gonna get a teen foid as a middle aged incel though lol retard

Cope if sub 5, 99% of teenage foids are already degenerate whores worshipping prettyboy Chad on TikTok/Instagram. The most you can get is some hand-holding in middle school. :lul:
Older foids have experienced sex with chad, you can't say they have the same standards

once she grows up and gets more influenced by her whore friends and surroundings she will leave you for chad. it will hit even worse when you marry her and have children. jbf doesn't mean shit, she will most likely still ruin you and you'll be a betabuxx.

Older foids have experienced sex with chad, you can't say they have the same standards
I wasn't saying they're Chad only, but "JBF" doesn't exist for us because by the time they become teenagers they're already entitled whores. Just look at any social media popular with zoomers. :feelsjuice:

If the couple is unbalanced she will notice she is missing out when she finishes high school and then its over

Its very true. In teen years few years make huge difference so if you're 15yo loser you will still mog 80 percent of the 13yolds. Unlike older teen and older foids, many early teen beckies are insecure and jealous of stacies and are not aware of their smv.

True, after her first dick her dopamine receptors are fried and she can't experience the same highs

On top of them not being aware of their true value, they're also much easier to manipulate, but I'm not going to do anything about that:forcedsmile:.