Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think the future of inceldom will be like?

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I think it’ll be infested with normies trying to looksmaxx according to tiktoks trends. It’ll also be a even more superficial world with the standards rising even more. We may have to give a new name for people who are more than a chad in the looks hierachy

here's my prediction: women will continue to fuck 10,000 men before marriage

I think the 'future' is that in 10 years both men and women will be engaged to AI partners and will rarely meet in real life. You simply cannot compare to an AI that has been tweaked to be the facsimile of someone's ideal partner. Men just aren't going to interact with women anymore as trust between genders declines... additionally reinforced by the trend of men and women diverging more politically than ever before.

The truth is, the average man has little to work for now, nevermind incels. Inceldom will become mainstream, hypergamy will become worse. What's the point in having relationships if women prefer to ride the cock carousel rather than be faithful and have families? For many men the dream has been dead a while.

The quality of women will continue to go down, even though its already piss low right now

I think it’ll be infested with normies trying to looksmaxx according to tiktoks trends. It’ll also be a even more superficial world with the standards rising even more. We may have to give a new name for people who are more than a chad in the looks hierachy
oversocialization will affect more people, leftism will continue to make people cucks to appeal to observed social morality. a greater portion of people will be placed on a self made psychological leash.

The quality of women will continue to go down, even though its already piss low right now
We are at a point where the ugliest female is only attracted to the top 20% of men

Not looking good boyos.