Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you guys think about Ahmadinejad?

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
He is not an incel bcz he is married but he is a manlet and has a subhuman face.
What do you guys think about him?

Attachments

• Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_2019_02.jpg
    Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_2019_02.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 17
Do you support the ayatollah?

Do you support the ayatollah?
I dont but i support my country bcz i still have hope for it
If the ayatollah do something that is good for the country i support it if not no

I dont but i support my country bcz i still have hope for it
If the ayatollah do something that is good for the country i support it if not no
Let me reframe the question then, do you think the ayatollah is doing more good things to your country than bad ones?

Let me reframe the question then, do you think the ayatollah is doing more good things to your country than bad ones?
Its a really hard question to answer specially when english is not my mother tongue but for short answer i would say no but there is no alternative still i cant answer you completely

The elections are a joke in Iran; only regime loyalists are allowed to run.

Iran should get rid of the Islamic Republic and islam altogether; Iran used to have its own religion that islam replaced. They retained their language though, unlike Egypt for example, where the same happened, but Arabic took over.

Iran should get rid of the Islamic Republic and islam altogether; Iran used to have its own religion that islam replaced. They retained their language though, unlike Egypt for example, where the same happened, but Arabic took over.
If there was any nationalist party who was not jewish and western puppet i would definitly support it

If there was any nationalist party who was not jewish and western puppet i would definitly support it
Are you allowed to have parties that are against the Islamic Republic and want to abolish it?

Why it needs to be nationalist?

What parties in Iran are "jewish and western puppet"? Based on what?

Do you think that just because some party wants to have good relations means it is a "puppet" of someone?

Are you allowed to have parties that are against the Islamic Republic and want to abolish it?

Why it needs to be nationalist?

What parties in Iran are "jewish and western puppet"? Based on what?

Do you think that just because some party wants to have good relations means it is a "puppet" of someone?
For your first question are parties are banned
And second there is different from wanting a relation and getting million of dollar support from countries that want us dead the claim that they are nationalist while proudly bragging about getting money from west and Israel and also American and western look at us Iranian as a subhuman they dont recognize us as a equal human being to themself there is lot of examples the relation that they want is like puppet and puppet master not like two allies

should have nuked israel when he had the chance

For your first question are parties are banned
And second there is different from wanting a relation and getting million of dollar support from countries that want us dead the claim that they are nationalist while proudly bragging about getting money from west and Israel and also American and western look at us Iranian as a subhuman they dont recognize us as a equal human being to themself there is lot of examples the relation that they want is like puppet and puppet master not like two allies
Americans and west*

He looks like he was Chad in his youth.