Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you guys suggest?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
My dad passed away last year and since then, ive had to run around a lot to manage my business. That, coupled with the lockdown, resulted in me losing some muscle mass and my abs to the point where i kind of look soft.

Is it really worth getting into a diet again and getting back visible abs? Iam 32 KHHV and its not like having a lean physique did anything for me. At the same time, i dont want to become a fat fuck.

I heavily workout everyday knowing it won’t get me a girlfriend, but I do it anyways because when I stare at myself in the mirror I don’t want to breakdown and cry. I’d suggest you to keep working out. I feel amazing and confident in the mirror and at the beach because of my muscles and six pack but.. face and height = everything :cryfeels: Do it for yourself only. Whores do not deserve our time.

Workout if you enjoy it. Don't if you dont

Do it for yourself, not because of what soyciety thinks.

No workout for your face.

Although you can workout for yourself, being fat is gross.