Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you gain from this site?

I

Iseedivision

Banned
-
What do you gain from this site?

You can talk shit about niggers and kikes

I gained some friends to chat with

I feel some accomplishment giving bros small advice on how to be a bit healthier.

GrAYcel moment.

I could legitimately see that with how personalized this site is it seems like it would be fairly easy
and because everyone here is stuck with similar problems irl, it's easy to relate.

You’re gonna have to do better than that, glow friend. :feelsLSD:

Do you also go around ghettos and hoods asking for information directly like this with no reference? That’s now how it works, mr. agent.

You’re gonna have to do better than that, glow friend. :feelsLSD:

Do you also go around ghettos and hoods asking for information directly like this with no reference? That’s now how it works, mr. agent.
Funny thing is that I was thinking of making the same thread, but then I realized that most people are here to cope with their inceldom. You have your trolls, fakecels, infiltrators, researchers, and your glowies, but by and large we just want a place to cope in peace and speak our mind, including venting.

That's what makes this thread extra retarded and obvious. Unless you don't belong here, there's no way you wouldn't know that.

and because everyone here is stuck with similar problems irl, it's easy to relate.
Exactly. some people on this site are kind of goofy but with this site and the kind of people it draws in I'm honestly surprised it's not more goofy people in here

Solidarity. Too many traducks on /pol/ and trannies on /r9k/. Wizchan is ok but less active

This dude is from IT im pretty sure fucking cuck

Like minded dudes who get it.

I'm older than many here and I've grown out of the stage where my whole idea of who I am is just "incel".... bit it's still good to be able to talk about this shit with men who understand. This is the only place where people understand.

Download 4

The opportunity to share my history, I suppose.

Your avatar: Rogers me.

Funny thing is that I was thinking of making the same thread, but then I realized that most people are here to cope with their inceldom. You have your trolls, fakecels, infiltrators, researchers, and your glowies, but by and large we just want a place to cope in peace and speak our mind, including venting.

That's what makes this thread extra retarded and obvious. Unless you don't belong here, there's no way you wouldn't know that.
It would be like some cop showing up to a shit hole neighborhood and telling them, “how do you fellow criminals where are the drugs at my dude” or some retarded shit like that

At this point , not much

It would be like some cop showing up to a shit hole neighborhood and telling them, “how do you fellow criminals where are the drugs at my dude” or some retarded shit like that
"Hello, fellow incels! I hate foids and chads too! We should do something about that, like our patron saint, Elliot Roger! He was based and black pilled!"