Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you f@ggots do for a living?

I work in finance. I am personally not a fan of being a financial advisor, you have to speak to too many normies and customers. Getting into corporate finance is better because you speak to less idiots, what I do now.

I am moving into a role where I have zero interactions with clients though, can’t wait
How old are you and how long did you have to go in school?

Get ignored by foids, unless they want to blame something on me.

I'm currently a barely full-time janitor waiting for the entire United States to collapse, I probably could do more if I wanted to but I'd rather just watch the entire world burn to the ground around me instead, thus why I'm currently not feeling enthusiastic or ambitious. I was fired from my old bartender job for not taking the kikecine. :feelsclown:

Yes, yes, I know, one of the forum jannies is actually also a jannie in real life too, there's a joke somewhere to be made. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I leech off the society. Society pays for my apartment and I get money for passing piss-easy university courses. After graduation I will go on an early pension because of long lasting depression and anxiety. Then I will live 6 months a year in some shithole tropical country with my relatively huge government paid pension money.

Holy fuck you're based.

Learn a programming language if you want money. It is a very employable prospect with a salary range within your need.

I personally have no advice, but the common idea is that it takes a serious dedication of time to actually learn a programming language at an employable level, and you will likely need some unrelated niche knowledge for more specific jobs.

Holy fuck you're based.
Thank you. One of the few upsides of living in a Nordic country is the relatively crazy NEETmaxxing possibilities

I am a programming hobbyist. I spent my high school years on math websites so I could further my skills.

This is not my career, though. I'm disabled(NLD from brain lesions) and have Autism. Disability/Supportive Housing.

I'm currently a barely full-time janitor waiting for the entire United States to collapse, I probably could do more if I wanted to but I'd rather just watch the entire world burn to the ground around me instead, thus why I'm currently not feeling enthusiastic or ambitious. I was fired from my old bartender job for not taking the kikecine. :feelsclown:

Yes, yes, I know, one of the forum jannies is actually also a jannie in real life too, there's a joke somewhere to be made. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 588694
Same here but neeting/looking for a job atm, no point in trying in this clown world might as well just ldar.

Try not to get fired for being an ugly sub 7/10 male.

Same here but neeting/looking for a job atm, no point in trying in this clown world might as well just ldar.
They might as well call a consumer service economy a sexless slave-based one, because that's all it is. Unless you were very rich from the start or had help from others there is virtually no way to succeed in this society anymore. It is designed to drag you down, swallow you up, and eat you whole all the while being constantly demoralized throughout the entire process. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Thank you. One of the few upsides of living in a Nordic country is the relatively crazy NEETmaxxing possibilities
That ends you up living under a bridge penniless in the U.S. :feelshmm: