Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you eat in a day?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I usually eat the same every day because of allergies and a throat problem so I have run out of ideas what else could be eaten so what do you eat for breakfast, launch and dinner? I need some ideas please.

Tomato beans and bacon n eggs

Bread, an occasional fruit and random shit everyday for dinner. :feelsokman:

In the morning, after lifting, I have a pound of broccoli and 3 scoops of Muscle Milk. Later on I maybe have a couple of bananas. Then around lunchtime I have another 3 scoops of Muscle Milk. I try to get all of my eating done 6 hours before bed, so I can have an empty stomach so I can have my ZMA pills.

In the morning, after lifting, I have a pound of broccoli and 3 scoops of Muscle Milk. Later on I maybe have a couple of bananas. Then around lunchtime I have another 3 scoops of Muscle Milk. I try to get all of my eating done 6 hours before bed, so I can have an empty stomach so I can have my ZMA pills.
What can you bench press

What can you bench press

10 gallons of water suspended on a broom handle. I can't afford a barbell. And Dick's Sporting Goods ran out of dumbbells in my weight class.

I dont eat healthy, I mostly eat take aways and ready meals plus chocolate and crisps with lots of fizzy drinks

just eat raw meat

everything mom gives me

i eat sandwiches and fruit

I eat whats being sold on the streets of jamaica queens

oat_so_simple_original_porridge_sachets.png

31PO0HbF4gL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Creamy-Tomato-and-Spinach-Pasta-skillet-1-500x480.jpg

Article008_images_mainimage.jpg

I ate 3 sausages and 1 rare meat. Some cake and thats all

Whatever is avaliable.

Idk breakfast is usually just a bagel or wheaties + coffee. Fam doesnt keep much good lunch/dinner shit in the house. I like chipotle a lot, fuck it if that makes me a normie

rice + whatever meat I feel like eating that day

cooking is fun tbh

Morning: absolutely nothing, or I eat two waffles with maple syrup. I do not prefer eating waffles with maple syrup because they are high in sugar. I also sometimes eat chocolate stuff if that's available.
Lunch: a granola bar, a banana, a serving of chips, plus either a serving of Goldfish or a serving of Chex-Mix.
Dinner: 1 1/2 servings (1 1/2 breasts) of grilled chicken with 15-16 french fries, with a side of hot sauce.

And I only drink water.

I feel like shit if I even go slightly off this schedule, because usually, I do absolutely nothing all day but play games and surf the Internet. But, I like to go outside when I can. I'm just trying to maintain my weight until I have to go back to college, because then, I can walk around outside for miles, eat a bit more, and not feel bad.

Last edited:
I usually have cereal and/or a cooked breakfast, a toasted sandwich and coffee for lunch and a big meal for dinner, e.g. pizza and chips.

I know what you all eat... :feelsmega:
Pussy :chad:

Anything, my mom cooks so she choses. When I'm in uni I usually don't eat because I don't have friends and I don't want to eat alone

Im gonna eat some chicken flavor cup ramen.

I also want my teeth fucked up :feelstrash:
i had very white teeth till 16
then i got depressed, stopped brushing every day and started drinking gallons of cola

doesnt matter tbh

Morning: absolutely nothing, or I eat two waffles with maple syrup. I do not prefer eating waffles with maple syrup because they are high in sugar. I also sometimes eat chocolate stuff if that's available.
Lunch: a granola bar, a banana, a serving of chips, plus either a serving of Goldfish or a serving of Chex-Mix.
Dinner: 1 1/2 servings (1 1/2 breasts) of grilled chicken with 15-16 french fries, with a side of hot sauce.

And I only drink water.

I feel like shit if I even go slightly off this schedule, because usually, I do absolutely nothing all day but play games and surf the Internet. But, I like to go outside when I can. I'm just trying to maintain my weight until I have to go back to college, because then, I can walk around outside for miles, eat a bit more, and not feel bad.
Thanks for this detailed post. When I made this thread I hoped for detailed post like yours so I could get new ideas.