Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you imagine having a cheat day every day like obese ppl do? Wouldn't you feel disgusted?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I have a cheat day every once in a while and by the end of the day, I feel fuking sick. I want to eat home food and low calorie food again by the end of the day.

I work in a government office in the deep south. This place probably has the highest obesity rate on planet earth. Mostly black/Hispanic women, but even most of the white women are fat pigs. They eat out every day. Can't even imagine how they enjoy that chit everyday w/ out feeling sick and disgusted.

I eat goyslop rarely and usually regret it. When I eat it, it just reminds me why I don't usually eat it

Also, I probably couldn't stand working for the goobmint. I'd be extremely bored. Not worth waiting 30 years for the pension for IMO

Doesn't even pay well til you hit like GS-12

I eat goyslop rarely and usually regret it. When I eat it, it just reminds me why I don't usually eat it

Also, I probably couldn't stand working for the goobmint. I'd be extremely bored. Not worth waiting 30 years for the pension for IMO

Doesn't even pay well til you hit like GS-12
Yeah, im trying to find a new job

I wish I had a gf to cheat on

That would be nice

Most fatties like me use food as a cope. Why bother eating healthy when you die regardless

Dude I have no idea how people eat so shitty. If I eat fast food I feel really bad and tired.

On my cheat days, i usually just eat more food then usual or eat some small amounts of junk food like a slice of cake or a piece of chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back