Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What do you do when you get friendzoned?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I have spent 20 years on this planet and I have made 3 female friends in all that time. Everyone of them I started to have feelings for. One of them sent me a picture of a hickey a chad gave her, another I asked out and she told me we should just be friends, and the last started going out with a long-haired douche before I was gonna ask her. I blocked all of them from my life and refused to talk to them. I just can't be friends with a femoid while some other guy gets to experience her love and sex while I get nothing. Do you guys have any similar experiences?

Been friendzoned many times. It's best to just move on

Move on; no need to talk to the girl anymore if she won't reciprocate your feelings. You're just doing more damage to yourself in the long run.

i dont because i dont have friends let alone foid friends. even if/when i did i wouldnt sacrifice my dignity just to empower a foid even more.

If you make friends with a foid be genuin. Ask yourself do you want to really be her friend or do you just want into her pants? If it's the latter be agressive about it. If it doesn't work go away. Don't illusionate yourself and orbit her.

I´d drop her like a hot potato with cancer in it if she as toying with me like that. No fucking way. I do have female friends who I would gladly stick my dick in but they don't know that so at least it is a freindzone I put myself in.

Nothing

Just LDAR

If you make friends with a foid be genuin. Ask yourself do you want to really be her friend or do you just want into her pants? If it's the latter be agressive about it. If it doesn't work go away. Don't illusionate yourself and orbit her.
I want both, I want to spend time with one and to make love. I just can't hjandle feeling that while some other guy gets it
Nothing

Just LDAR
probably will for A while and end up hanging myself once i garner the courage to

I have spent 20 years on this planet and I have made 3 female friends in all that time. Everyone of them I started to have feelings for. One of them sent me a picture of a hickey a chad gave her, another I asked out and she told me we should just be friends, and the last started going out with a long-haired douche before I was gonna ask her. I blocked all of them from my life and refused to talk to them. I just can't be friends with a femoid while some other guy gets to experience her love and sex while I get nothing. Do you guys have any similar experiences?
It's good to not be a cuck, relationship with foids shouldn't involve giving/orbiting, you shall only take/fuck.
I don't associate with then anyways cuz im a subhuman who is going to meet st blackops2cel in valhalla

You technically dont have to cut them out but if you want to remain friends never offer them any sort of material gain or emotional validation without getting equal in return.

Nothing, it means it's over and never started. You are also probably ugly.

JFL @ cucks making (((((friends))))) with females.

Male and female can't be friends you fucking morons.

You can never go beyond your basic biology.

In all honesty i got pseudo cucked like that many times, it is one of the causes of my blackpill.
Hell, even considering chemical castration because of this.