Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you consider an ioi

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
I'm a little confused on this matter as some say ioi's have to be really clear to know someone's interested but then some say even the fact a foid doesn't immediately turn her eyes away from you when accidentally looking your way is enough to be counted as an ioi. Personally I have never received clear ioi's but I've seen those happen many times to other guys.

Twerking on my face

some 1-2/10 landwhales would wave at me, smile, ask for my name, send me request on instagram, ask my friend for my name, sit near me...
i seen my chad friend get the same treatment from beckies, but never from stacies.
Fakecel.is

Rubbing ass against penis

some 1-2/10 landwhales would wave at me, smile, ask for my name, send me request on instagram, ask my friend for my name, sit near me...
i seen my chad friend get the same treatment from beckies, but never from stacies.
Mogs me

Physical touch or some vocal que. Eye contact, smiling etc can just be friendliness

Twerking on my face
jreb-UDUUVG.png

:p

@itsOVER would say that PIV is the only IOI

What kind of vocal que?
I would assume something along the lines of "come to my room" etc, either a girl wants to have sex with you and will put in an effort or she won't. But at the same time I don't think it's so cut and dry as there may be subtle iois exclusively for good looking guys. Most of the time it won't happen though since they can just go onto dating apps, social media etc and preselect guys instead of having any sort of cold approach happening due to a girls iois or anything else like that

Last edited:
Landwhales are honestly so repulsive :feelspuke:

Going out of their way to be with you, putting a lot of effort into conversations with you, laught at your terrible jokes, phisical contact. Asking about you alot, the examples are endless. The concept is around her being invested in you, you will know because it will be a first time or only she acts around like that and no other girl does. Or maybe a couple of girls if you're fakecel

No one gives IOIs to manlets:feelsrope::feelsbadman:

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy i would like to say that chads and Stacies don’t simp even if they want to. That ruins their charisma and attraction and they become less desirable. It’s usually ain‘t the incels either but the normies who think they might have a chance.

Wearing blue shirt for someone, Visiting someone at work, buying vehicle to impress them, et cetera...

If the foid texts you first a lot

She will tilt her head to take a better look at you.

Mogs the hell out of me. If any woman is willing to do that, then if u genuinely tried you can get a Becky+

Foid just throws her pussy at you

Dilated pupils of a toilet when shes looking at you, hair curling

@Fat Link

Dilated pupils of a toilet when shes looking at you, hair curling
Cope of the highest order. The only IOI is to see her choking on your dick and everything else is cope.

Or for bluepill faggot is asking for your number asap. You see women are desperate for Hot men they will do everything and they will do everything in their power to be in contact with them asap.

Cope of the highest order. The only IOI is to see her choking on your dick and everything else is cope.

Or for bluepill faggot is asking for your number asap. You see women are desperate for Hot men they will do everything and they will do everything in their power to be in contact with them asap.
Not really. Men, who are desperate for warm pussy, are often too high inhib to ask attractive femoids out. Logically, the same applies to foids, who have lesser sex drives than us and can control their sexual urges to the higher degree. Femoids don't really have to fight for chads cause they have an abundance of interested good looking men in their huge social circles. Ofc, some sluts do approach first but only exceptional specimens and not average joes so your only chance of getting laid as an avg guy is to take initiative and jestermax.

Last edited:
Not really. Men, who are desperate for warm pussy, are often too high inhib to ask attractive femoids out. Logically, the same applies to foids, who have lesser sex drives than us and can control their sexual urges to the higher degree. Femoids don't really have to fight for chads cause they have an abundance of interested good looking men in their huge social circles. Ofc, some sluts do approach first but only exceptional specimens and not average joes so your only chance of getting laid as an avg guy is to take initiative and jestermax.
Cope. Majority cannot land a Solid Chad. When they see a Chad they gooo ape shit because rarity. You see bitches who fuck alot (I mean majority ffs ) doesn't have fear to ask Chad number because they have a fucking streak of YES, YES, YES from guys. Their confidence is builded cuz so many YAAAAS. When they land a solid Chad they want to marry him, they want to spend their entire life with him. It's over.

When she shakes herr booty at you

She must approach you and ask for your number or socials.
Everything else is cope

The only ioi for truecels is the INDICATOR OF IT'SOVER (our entire life experience)

I'm a little confused on this matter as some say ioi's have to be really clear to know someone's interested but then some say even the fact a foid doesn't immediately turn her eyes away from you when accidentally looking your way is enough to be counted as an ioi. Personally I have never received clear ioi's but I've seen those happen many times to other guys.
Someone talking to you specifically, looking at you more than usual people do. I only noticed this a few times and I was not normies enough to reciprocate and people get bored quick. Only one girl that I can remember gave me ioi that was in a warehouse job this girl with acne and she looked a bit smelly and greasy but if she cleaned up she would be a 6/10 with makeup and that stuff. I noticed her look at me a few times at lunch. But she was with 2 friends uglier girls and Im very bad at talking so I didn't bother trying to talk. But even then just because she looked at me twice doesn't mean shit really probably.

When she shakes herr booty at you
I went to a club and saw girls from my university doing this for faggot chads who had luck to be born with height and muscles and bones. And I had to see what I can never have. No girl is gonna twerk her ass for me and dance and shit. Was pretty brutal. I never went back to a club since lol that was when I was 19 and now I'm 26

Having sex with you