Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What do you call it when a group of people denies someone their right of love by conditions outside their control such as height/race/bone structure

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Preference :feelsokman:

but not ok to discrimate based on race you racist because they can’t change that!!

oh what’s that? Ugly and short guys can’t change their height , bones, face, eye color? But that’s diffferentttt:waitwhat:

In the future lookism will be taken as seriously as racism

Preference :feelsokman:

but not ok to discrimate based on race you racist because they can’t change that!!

oh what’s that? Ugly and short guys can’t change their height , bones, face, eye color? But that’s diffferentttt:waitwhat:
"But that's different"

Blew my mind

Just a few mm of bone boys

JFL if anyone thinks a certain race cannot slay because of skin color, It's about face>height>frame>muscle

I call them evil tbh

Racism doesn’t apply to mate choice for foids. Their foidness supersedes that. Merely beginning to talk about foid mating habits elicits SEXISM accusations, and that’s regarded as a checkmate “argument” from which you can not proceed further. Leftism is a giant LARP for foids to feel better about themselves and gain social status and show the world what wonderful people they are. With only a tiny amount of brain power exerted they would realize they believe none of the shit they preach. none of these ideas they hold are powerful enough to influence their mating habits. SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets. Everybody’s equal, except when she’s picking a guy to have sex with. “Everybody’s equal”, says the eugenics automaton.. Jfl.. The fastest way to point out a leftist foid’s logical inconsistencies is to question her about her dating history in the context of leftist morals.

Preference based on race is still racist by most people's mark. You can't say "I just prefer black guys," that's racist.

Lookism is far more brutal than racism.

For lookism to be taken seriously, the blackpill needs to be more common, but there’s one issue standing in the way of that :

Bluepilled thinking is simply more common and appealing to normies.

Think about it for a second, the biggest advocates of the blackpill aren’t going to have children, so most kids are going to be operating under bluepilled or redpilled mentalities, so they’ll be blaming their personalities or status or whatever for their inability to find a mate.

Additionally, some will be bluepilled because they think cucking themselves out will get them pussy, this is how you get those dumb fucks who give their paychecks to titty streamers on twitch or redditors that buy used panties or whatever. Given how successful those foids are, it seems that bluepilled naivety still has a solid grasp on the population, unless something drastic occurs, idk what but at this rate most people will be bluepilled for the next decade.

denies someone their right of love
I don't understand why americans are so stuck in the concepts of right/non-rights.

I call it female empowerment :soy: :soy: :soy: Go qweens!

I don't understand why americans are so stuck in the concepts of right/non-rights.
Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive worldview. It is the worldview of men who do not have the moral toughness or the spiritual strength to stand up and conceive of combat with life. They cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink and blue padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after.

Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive worldview. It is the worldview of men who do not have the moral toughness or the spiritual strength to stand up and conceive of combat with life. They cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink and blue padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after.
I don't get your point.

For lookism to be taken seriously, the blackpill needs to be more common, but there’s one issue standing in the way of that :

Bluepilled thinking is simply more common and appealing to normies.

Think about it for a second, the biggest advocates of the blackpill aren’t going to have children, so most kids are going to be operating under bluepilled or redpilled mentalities, so they’ll be blaming their personalities or status or whatever for their inability to find a mate.

Additionally, some will be bluepilled because they think cucking themselves out will get them pussy, this is how you get those dumb fucks who give their paychecks to titty streamers on twitch or redditors that buy used panties or whatever. Given how successful those foids are, it seems that bluepilled naivety still has a solid grasp on the population, unless something drastic occurs, idk what but at this rate most people will be bluepilled for the next decade.

What happens when hypergamy accelerates to extreme degrees and incel memes become more popular?

What happens when hypergamy accelerates to extreme degrees and incel memes become more popular?
Normies are fucking stupid lmao, they’ll just be blind to it. Hypergamy is trash right now and they’re still worshipping muh kweenz

Normies are fucking stupid lmao, they’ll just be blind to it. Hypergamy is trash right now and they’re still worshipping muh kweenz

You might be right. LMAO @ Clown World

But if you don't want a landwhale than you've got a phobia.

Who gives a fuck, I just want this clown world to burn.

Nooooo-Maylleees Soyyyyyyy

jk i don't care, life is only kind to the genetically gifted

Well im a little new here, what is lookism? :feelsmage:

I don't donate to charity anymore. Its called preference. Nobody is entitled to anything. @mylifeistrash

Numales don't undestand basic logic