Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you all think about plastic surgery

C

cc_3828

Banned
-
Any of you done anything like jaw widening nose jobs or any similar stuff for looks might actually do something myself if it feels worth it

won't fix my height or autism, so why bother

Any of you done anything like jaw widening nose jobs or any similar stuff for looks might actually do something myself if it feels worth it
it has its limits

Plastic surgery is most likely the only hope for most trucels.

Im getting one done soonish

No cuz if I never have children they will come out ugly. Surgery does not fix your genetics.

Very expensive and useless if you're non-NT

A jaw surgery would be an amazing investment for the sake of MY OWN mental health and self esteem, not to mention the benefit of it significantly masking my autism. I'd be an attraction machine to lot of good looking jb's with it, but the thing is that i will never be happy at all with them, because i am way too non-NT and anti social, even the one night stands wouldn't fulfil me up if i am brutally honest. Still, i would absolutely love the validation i get from the foids and career oppurtunities i get by being a GL Chad, but i'm so used by being alone for the majority of my life already as an almost 27 yr old mentalcel that no NPC normie pussy would make me truly happy living in this cucked soYciety.

Last edited:
I'm fucking 5'1 and skinny. A face that would still be below average at best after surgery wouldn't do anything. My foid sister (she's a stacy besides her nose, which we both have, and besides that flaw she got all the good genes and left me with the ugly ones) flew to Turkey to get one with her rich chad boyfriend. It got botched so badly. She can barely smell, her whole face looks wrong. I don't like foids's with surgery tbh, it looks bad. My sister looked so bad the chad went from buying her gifts every other day to barely talking, cheated on her, and kicked her out she cried about it. I'd rather be ugly and have a sense of smell then spend a fuckton of money and end up uglier.

They dont fix genetics so why bother

Why the fuck would I ever get surgery to look better for normies faggots. Fuck that. If I really want a woman I can go rape one or pay for a whore even as an ugly cunt. I don't care

I would need like 5 surgeries to maybe get out of sub 3 and get close to 4-5/10 rating. Thats provided all surgeries go perfectly well.

I am planning on getting lower eyelid retraction surgery in the future

Low percentage for success and a high change for it being a botched surgery, also it’s a good way to be broke aswell.

Waste of money. Height surgery for a coupls of inches is give or take.

i think you are in the wrong forum ,most of is here are unsavable