Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do white women seriously think about Arab/Middle Eastern men?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I have never seen them interact with each other. Arabs seem to stick to themselves and are less numerous where I live whereas Indians are far more common and branch out much more. Many of the Arabs where I live are Levantine and women often confuse them for white but how do they react when they find out? What about darker Arabs? Anyone know

we are as subhuman as curries they hate us

They want to put us in concentration camps.

I have never seen them interact with each other. Arabs seem to stick to themselves and are less numerous where I live whereas Indians are far more common and branch out much more. Many of the Arabs where I live are Levantine and women often confuse them for white but how do they react when they find out? What about darker Arabs? Anyone know
Depends if they are ugly

Be good looking, don't be a stereotype (i.e. ditch the khakis and other Apu attire) and any being any kind of ethnic won't really matter.

This is not true.
Unless you're talking about unconsciously xenophobic white trash women it's very true (and even then most of those women are secret BBC sluts).

Unless you're talking about unconsciously xenophobic white trash women it's very true (and even then most of those women are secret BBC sluts).

I don't deny that being westernized will make a massive difference but I don't think women won't hold your race against you.

I don't deny that being westernized will make a massive difference but I don't think women won't hold your race against you.

Well any that do are just racist and should be called on it.

Be good looking, don't be a stereotype (i.e. ditch the khakis and other Apu attire) and any being any kind of ethnic won't really matter.

You forgot two most important things, 1. shower 2. haircut

I've heard in Sweden its pretty common for white women to date refugees purely because its exotic and trendy. But in most western countries they are kind of undesirable, they tend to be quite socially autistic.

The good looking ones can do well, but thats true of any race.

If you’re a sub-7 male and look distinctly Arab, you’re in trouble.