Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do i do about shitty beard genetics?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Patchy beard with weird patchy parts and even where it "does" cover it still finds a way to not have good coverage and thickness.
Also i can't grow a proper mustache, only little tiny bitch whiskers, as i refer to them as, near the top corners of my mouth

Why would you want to grow a beard? You will look uglier than usual. I could grow a full beard at 17, but after sometime I realized how ugly I looked with it, uglier than my usual self. Now I shave every few days. Be glad you don't have to.

Why would you want to grow a beard? You will look uglier than usual. I could grow a full beard at 17, but after sometime I realized how ugly I looked with it, uglier than my usual self. Now I shave every few days. Be glad you don't have to.
recessed chin and shit jaw
plus i hate having to shave all the time
if i'm gonna grow facial hair then i wish i had proper genetics to actually grow a good full one

If your beard genetics suck just be clean shaven.

recessed chin and shit jaw
plus i hate having to shave all the time
if i'm gonna grow facial hair then i wish i had proper genetics to actually grow a good full one
I have a slightly recessed chin and I have a round potato face. Well how old are you? If you're still in your teens or early 20s then you'll have to wait some years.

Minoxidil and microneedling. It works just look up transformations on youtube. Takes 6 months to a year

Grow a beard to frighten the kuffar.

Shave it all off.

Nothing. You could take minoxodyl, but you have to commit for life or it will go bald

I can't grow any facial hair, period.