Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do greycels represent according to you?

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
I think greycels are high IQ, honest, respectable and virtuous men. They remain in the shadows, only making an appearance when they can enrich a conversation with their educated opinion.

Last edited:
Okay, well, I'm someone who tends to spy on and get data from graycels. You're suspicious, joined on December 7, but so far in quarantine is it showing activity? very convenient if you ask me. Maybe you're just a boring normie.
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Okay, well, I'm someone who tends to spy on and get data from graycels. You're suspicious, joined on December 7, but so far in quarantine is it showing activity? very convenient if you ask me. Maybe you're just a boring normie.
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
Nope. I'm just a very sporadic person like that. I'll probably disappear one day.

Barely a step above foids.

I like them more than OGs tbh

lot of trash but some rise above and go on to be decent

Greycels are a particular and fragile species that must be protected from - may Blackops2cel forgive me for uttering this word - coloredcels.

usually new users. idk

Everybody used to be one. Except the mods.

They represent the color gray, tbh

Is your color correlated with the number of posts you make or just the time you spent online?

Greycels who joined in 2018 are superior

Greycels are the strongest race on earth.

We all have to start somewhere. Many Greycels have likely been lurking this forum for a long time it can just be hard to post sometimes.

Still grey so ghey

Greycels are like the learner drivers of the forum. They're not bad, and everyone was one once, but you feel instinctively on edge when you see them post. Their lack of posts makes them less predictable, and they seem more likely to say something retarded.

Incel unless proven otherwise

Graycels is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystory. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of GRAYCEL all i know he likes beer and shitposting

I remember was greycel, and was already most cultured user in here

They represent change and renewal

They are the niggers of incels.co

New and often misguided individuals.
I don't have anything against them.
i dont like grey color
.co needs to add a black/grey/white color changing rank tbh.

The devil

No jk, they're fine