Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do all you oldcels do all day?

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★★
No job, no girl, no car, no money,do you just ldar? Play Vidya? I have no copes, I just watch YouTube all day.

Not total oldcel yet
But I play vidya

I find YouTube to be quite mundane and/or annoying compared to years back; I mostly watch blackpill content and the assorted random recommendations now... :feelshehe:

Though I suspect this is due to newfound censorship from the shekel hoarding executives at Google to wipe out all forms of non-progressive wrongthink that might threaten the current bluepilled hegemony, not to mention the disappearing or retirement of some of the more actually entertaining channels. :feelsclown:

What makes you think oldcels have no job ?

Punching everyone who has the balls to look at me

Not quite an oldcel but nothing will change in 2.5 years so, work, come home and drink beer, sleep, and repeat. Maybe watch a show/youtube or spend time with family.

If the standards of looks doesnt change, Im gonna be here a very long time and i might get to see myself grow into an oldcel someday

LDAR and banking. Last Friday was economic collapse. Money down the drain.

Putin winning economic war, so Jews strike his Crimea bridge. Tesla down too.

I have soups to survive, but it a struggle.

0412A7A7 081F 47D2 B883 9E8A770F8DC4

No job, no girl, no car, no money
-
I do have a job, car, and money-- just no young Stacy by my side- :shock:

(And if I did have a young Stacy, at my age it would be regarded as creepy and predatory)
-