Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What did you dream of the last time you slept?

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★
I had a two hour nap earlier. I had dream I was at a zoo then a tiger broke free from it's enclosure. I climbed a tree in effort to escape it, but it just followed me up then sank it's claws into me and began tearing me apart :feelsUnreal::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
I dreamt that I was a huge mantis-like monster lurking in the sewers beneath a city and was hunting human prey

That I was fucking your mom

It was a brutal one. I had a dream where I had only a little while to search for a nuclear shelter before a nuke was about to drop, and I ended up finding one in the nick of time where me and a few ricemen were the only survivors. Can't even escape from reality in my dreams :feelsbadman:

I dreamt that I had accidentally shot a friendly soldier in the heat of combat and was awaiting my judgement in a prison cell sometime after the incident. It was pretty stressful, was happy when it was over

I can't remember

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back