Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Did You Do While the Site was Down?

How many years of college do you still have to do?
This semester, and then one more.

Knowing myself though, I feel I will fuck up & have to do another.

jerked off and went to sleep

Ate fast food, scrooled for hours and then was browsing for good degenerate hentai , coomed back to scooling and now im here

I don’t, and in fact, many of the servers I have been on are quite strict & whenever we detected a user we thought was sus: Fakecel, infiltrator, foid, glowie, etc we immediately removed them from the server. @RealSchizo @ElTruecel @AsiaCel @Awake @Ci Jey can confirm this.

I know that quite a lot of them end up this way, and the few of those i was on I left once realizing how cucked they were.
tbh. we are less active compared to others but more pleasant and no normies

I was sleeping and was not aware until someone asked me why it was.

Whilst @Master was busy selling our data to the Israelis & Ukrainians, what did you do?

Me, I just collegeslaved, got stressed & anxious, feel pissed off at all my professors, got more pissed off cause my Discord was deleted, and now i’m at my shitty wageslave. I can’t wait till this fucking Earth is nuked. :society:

How about you Goys?
Your gonna need russia and america to fight for that.

Whilst @Master was busy selling our data to the Israelis & Ukrainians, what did you do?

Me, I just collegeslaved, got stressed & anxious, feel pissed off at all my professors, got more pissed off cause my Discord was deleted, and now i’m at my shitty wageslave. I can’t wait till this fucking Earth is nuked. :society:

How about you Goys?
My life literally centers around eating sleeping shitting masturbating wage slaving YouTube and incel.is

tbh. we are less active compared to others but more pleasant and no normies
This is true, I liked how steady-paced the old Bloc was; it felt like a home tbh.

This is true, I liked how steady-paced the old Bloc was; it felt like a home tbh.
Actually, how I see it. It mirrors the current "relationships" be it romantic or friendships today.

I believe it's called over socialization.

When you interact with too many people AND spend a very short time with them, it's very hard to establish any connection. The best of friends are those who have been through thick and thin.

I touched grass

I need to cope tonight, i’m picking up a case of beer once i get off.

@copemaxx9002 @Garbage Life @IronsideCel gtfih
imma prolly drink tonight once I get off work and do my stupid jewish homework

I have alcohol already but i want to see if I can pick up some iced smirnoff lemonades and amaretto

I need to cope tonight, i’m picking up a case of beer once i get off.

@copemaxx9002 @Garbage Life @IronsideCel gtfih
Listening to music while hotboxing my car

Study and vidya

Reload the tab and go through old inceltears posts until I got tired and went to bed