Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What did (((they))) mean by this?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot-2018-02-01-19.30.54-525x328.png

I really laugh at normies believing whatever the mainstream media tells them, they better prep their bull quickly since Jewnn would never lie.

I'm always disgusted by the goyim. Absolute fucking morons who don't deserve life. Good thing that jews are cucking and fucking them over everyday, they deserve it for being such pathetic cunts.

CNN = CUCK NEWS NETWORK.

fuck this society

western culture btw, totally not degenerate btw.

more and more i see why terrorists want to nuke the shit out of us.

Cuckolding is a male fetish fantasy. But don't fool yourself: women don't want emotional and romantic intimacy with an incel and then only fuck with a Chad. They want to be fucked and raped and owned and dominated and chased after by a dominant high-status Chad. The idea of cuckolding implies that incels are in romantic, intimate relationships with women but simply don't have sex. The sex in these fantasies gets some broken, unemployed thug. These are male fantasies. Women don't want to fuck some ghetto thug, BBC is a white male fetish fantasy. Women want all low-status men to be locked away, they want BOTH intimacy/romance AND sex ONLY with the Chad.

Cuckolding is a male fetish fantasy. But don't fool yourself: women don't want emotional and romantic intimacy with an incel and then only fuck with a Chad. They want to be fucked and raped and owned and dominated and chased after by a dominant high-status Chad. The idea of cuckolding implies that incels are in romantic, intimate relationships with women but simply don't have sex. The sex in these fantasies gets some broken, unemployed thug. These are male fantasies. Women don't want to fuck some ghetto thug, BBC is a white male fetish fantasy. Women want all low-status men to be locked away, they want BOTH intimacy/romance AND sex ONLY with the Chad.
I'm sure most literal cucks end up getting dumped for Chad, so they'll learn this lesson the hard way.

Honestly some things (((they))) do kinda makes sense, but what does prompting cuckinding really achieve?

CNN actually used the word cuckolding and supports it. We are approaching the end times.

It's over when your society constantly promotes cuck culture.
Nuke everything.

inb4 cuckoldry becomes mainstream and socially acceptable in 2020