Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What did the women in hawaii do when the brits killed their men and burned their villages?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
From Richard Houghs book "Captain James Cook".

When Captain James Cook was killed by Hawaiians, the British took revenge by killing natives and later an entire village was torched.

But, as Midshipman James Trevenen reported,

"Notwithstanding our state of hostility, the (native) women swam off to the ship every night."

And while Kealakekua was still ablaze it was also reported that "no one on board the ships admired this sight more than these women.
"

Some other dude who also read the book, commenting this:

The British were the new alpha male warriors in Hawaii, with the 18th c equivalent of a nuclear submarine to show how much more powerful they were than the native men. A small number of them managed to destroy a village of thousands of native warriors. The women showed no loyalty to their tribe, to their men; some of whom were beheaded and their heads stuck on pikes near the village; no, they (literally) jumped ship in favour of stronger tribesmen, offering themselves to the British sailors night after night despite the two groups being in conflict.

Still doubt the saying that women have no loyality?

Honestly would have thought they would have jumped on the cock of the teen chad. All this does is just reinforce that women are not capable of independent thought. They just jump on the next cock that can provide some even marginally better.

>Implying these same man don't have wifes back home

SEETHING.Most people(99.999999%)are scum,but hey whatever makes you sleep at night

They probably thought that they were saved

JBW was already a thing it seems

Damn this is brutal just to read.

>Implying these same man don't have wifes back home
Proof?

Admiring the mini genocide of your tribesmen is not in the same scale as cheating on your cum dumpster.

And you as a man is expected to die for "your" women if a war breaks out, only to get treated like that.

Go to hell. Jail me, kill me, whatever, I ain't fighting no war to defend anyone beyond my family.

Go to hell. Jail me, kill me, whatever, I ain't fighting no war to defend anyone beyond my family.
BASED

Unfortunately cucks still love to die for "their" country and "their" women...

BASED

Unfortunately cucks still love to die for "their" country and "their" women...
I love living here, but I have no illusions that the Federative Republic of Brazil, its flag, its government or its population represent me, let alone that they are "mine". What I love here is my house, my family. They are the ones I owe my loyalty to.

In my country the women ran away with the US soldiers after WW2. However overall it wouldn't be true to call them disloyal because our society is still divided 400 years after the plantations, if they were disloyal then the Catholics would have died out but we have grown in population.

And you as a man is expected to die for "your" women if a war breaks out, only to get treated like that.

Im all for it, deal, IF THE WOMEN GIVE SEX TO THE MAN IN A RELATIONSHIP, then I can "muh die for my woman" and then let her fuck some other dude, who cares.

But today? When women dont even put out to all men no more? What is there to fight for?
The most brutal part of the text is this one:

"no one on board the ships admired this sight more than these women."

I also read the women stood there laughing looking at their village burning down.

I can dream of White foids doing the same to White Chads, but sadly modern ethnics lack the technology to become conquerors. They would rather submit to White societies than fight till the end for their identity. White feminist foids got a free pass to invade ethnic countries and corrupt their women. Now White feminist foids are teaching ethnic foids how to hate their culture/religion. Unless ethnics become conquerors again and refuse Western supremacy at any cost they will continue to be cucked.

Women are about as loyal as a wallstreet investment banker.
Less loyal. I would place my life in the hands of an investment banker before that of an average whore.

Just conquer a Village bro

From Richard Houghs book "Captain James Cook".

Some other dude who also read the book, commenting this:

Still doubt the saying that women have no loyality?
Just Be White is centuries old

Same thing happened in the entire Latin America some dumbasses still think that the Spanish conquerors raped the women. Lol, really? The slut indigenous foids just saw the tall Spanish chads and instantly got wet for them

I think this is evolutionary, women don't really strongly ascribe themselves to ideologies, atleast as much as men. I guess this was an evolutionary strategy, let the men fight it out and pick the ones who come out on top. It's kind of like their selection of a mate is done for them.

Last edited:
I also read the women stood there laughing looking at their village burning down.
Fuck man that's hard to stomach.

What the native whores did was above and beyond though - not only did they fuck the English invaders but they taunted and laughed at the burning corpses of their men.
I think this is evolutionary, women don't really strongly ascribe themselves to ideologies, atleast as much as men. I guess this was an evolutionary strategy, let the men fight it out and pick the ones who come out on top. It's kind of like their selection of a mate is done for them.
When Constantinople got conquered, the white women didn't do this though.
modern ethnics lack the technology
It's not about technology. It's about sociopathy and extreme in-group bias. Chinese had plenty of tech at the time to do the exact same as the Europeans - rape, conquer, and pillage. But they didn't.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back