Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What cosmetic procedures will you have done within the next 10 years?

Are you getting cosmetic surgery?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I want to get a rhinoplasty, buccal removal, cheek implants, scalp micropigmentation, tummy tuck, and some dickmaxxing surgeries. After all that I hope I can at least look normal. Here are some facial implant photos.

If I'm still alive and can afford it I'll get a chin implant. A rhinoplasty would be good too but its not as necessary

I don't have any plans right now but I'm sure I'll get it in 10 years. Gonna get nose surgery and some face fat/skin removal.

Maybe microlipo of second chin or something like that.

Bsso and lefort. Of course I know it's cope and it's already over.

It's very possible that i will get some if i'll have enough money. Idk what kind yet.

If I'm still alive and can afford it I'll get a chin implant. A rhinoplasty would be good too but its not as necessary
It's very possible that i will get some if i'll have enough money. Idk what kind yet.
How would you react if foids all the sudden started kissing your ass and offering you sex? Would you forget the blackpill or will you use your new powers to take your revenge on holes? I'd act like I'm into them then ghost them out of nowhere, or tell them their pussies are too ugly to keep the relationship going. Then they'll feel the need to get vagina surgery just to impress me.

I want to get a rhinoplasty, buccal removal, cheek implants, scalp micropigmentation, tummy tuck, and some dickmaxxing surgeries. After all that I hope I can at least look normal. Here are some facial implant photos.
Most of those surgeries are cope, especially the body ones since body isn't that important to women, you could get to a low bodyfat, simulating the tummy tuck. Dick size is also cope, unless you have a micropenis, a chad with a small dick would still be able to pump and dump many bitches, or if he's lucky he'll get an LTR with a loyal ugly bitch. It's also a risky surgery, you don't want to end up castrated do you?

Rhinoplasty itself will usually make very little difference unless your nose is deformed, it's also the hardest surgery to perform and most likely to go wrong. Malar cheek implants are commonly performed but often give poor results, giving a bloated or overly feminine apperance. Buccal removal makes little to no difference in most cases it will not give you good angularity unless you already have it, it can also cause premature aging or make your face look worse if it's narrow.

Overall surgery is risky, expensive and offers limited results, I'd recommend you LDAR and invest time and money into other copes instead like Vidya.

Would jawline and chin implants be enough for recessed mandible?

nothing cosmetic, but I'll definitely get laser eye surgery in the future

Most of those surgeries are cope, especially the body ones since body isn't that important to women, you could get to a low bodyfat, simulating the tummy tuck.
I have some loose skin from losing too much weight, even when I got below 10% body fat it didn't fully go away so I probably need the tummy tuck.
Dick size is also cope, unless you have a micropenis, a chad with a small dick would still be able to pump and dump many bitches, or if he's lucky he'll get an LTR with a loyal ugly bitch. It's also a risky surgery, you don't want to end up castrated do you?
I probably won't get a penile enlargement surgery, I just want some extra saggy ballsack to be removed.

Rhinoplasty itself will usually make very little difference unless your nose is deformed, it's also the hardest surgery to perform and most likely to go wrong. Malar cheek implants are commonly performed but often give poor results, giving a bloated or overly feminine apperance. Buccal removal makes little to no difference in most cases it will not give you good angularity unless you already have it, it can also cause premature aging or make your face look worse if it's narrow.
The cheek implants will be the last thing I try to do, but you're right it's probably not a good idea. I have a kind of wide face so hopefully buccal surgery will make me look close to how these guy's cheeks narrowed.

These ethnic subhuman foids got rhinoplasties for their chad bf's.

Would jawline and chin implants be enough for recessed mandible?
I'm not sure, do you think it solved the problem for this guy?

Last edited:
I have some loose skin from losing too much wait, even when I got below 10% body fat it didn't fully go away so I probably need the tummy tuck.
JFL if you think females care about that, a good looking guy with that trait would still be attractive . It won't make you anymore attractive to women, most of the time your body's covered up anyway.

I have a kind of wide face so hopefully buccal surgery will make me look close to how these guy's cheeks narrowed.
Those pictures display little to no improvement.

These ethnic subhuman foids got rhinoplasties for their chad bf's.
Male and female noses are very different. Men can get away with having prominent or large noses. Women need to have a thinner nose, a woman with a thicker nose will get a lot more improvement from rhino as a result. Female noses also have thinner skin so they are easier to improve and the procedure is less risky for them.

Male and female noses are very different. Men can get away with having prominent or large noses. Women need to have a thinner nose, a woman with a thicker nose will get a lot more improvement from rhino as a result. Female noses also have thinner skin so they are easier to improve and the procedure is less risky for them.
My nose is ok at the top and mid section, it's the bottom nose ball that I only want narrowed. Hopefully within the next 5 years nose surgeries will make advancements that give better results and have less complications.

My nose is ok at the top and mid section, it's the bottom nose ball that I only want narrowed. Hopefully within the next 5 years nose surgeries will make advancements that give better results and have less complications.
I see, that part is actually tougher to get reduced. Maybe it will, but I wouldn't bet on it since plastic surgery advancements are very slow. If you look at most surgery procedures, they haven't changed much in the last 30 years, and there has been almost no real change in the last 10-20 years, after the widespread use of internet and AI.

I see, that part is actually tougher to get reduced. Maybe it will, but I wouldn't bet on it since plastic surgery advancements are very slow. If you look at most surgery procedures, they haven't changed much in the last 30 years, and there has been almost no real change in the last 10-20 years, after the widespread use of internet and AI.
I might not need nose surgery and they can just inject it with some filler to make it look more pointy. The bad thing is I have to go back to get it redone every 6 months to a year.

No, surgery is still very risky especially nose jobs. I did research and alot can be done with fillers Botox and lasers, comparable to surgery. Surgery is just for surgeons to make quick big $. I don't trust them they censored alot of the risks, just now are we hearing how breast implants leak and get moldy. I don't want to be cut open by some Frankenstein just so my nose can collapse in a decade.

I did research and alot can be done with fillers Botox and lasers, comparable to surgery. Surgery is just for surgeons to make quick big $.
High iq. Except the buccal removal needs surgery.
just now are we hearing how breast implants leak and get moldy.
95% of breast implants look like crap to me.

First thing for me is to get laser eye sugery done so I dont look like a nerd all the time. After that Rhinoplasty for my deviated septum.

High iq. Except the buccal removal needs surgery.

95% of breast implants look like crap to me.
The good implants look natural and you only notice the bad/slightly off ones. Alot of treatments that are done
well are totally natural.

If I stay alive long term then I'll definitely get surgery, even if it's just canthoplasty and a rhino, or chin implants. I think it's fairly likely that I'll commit suicide, though.

None. I've already LASIKmaxxed, and that was the only surgery I really wanted to have done.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back