Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What constitutes the western world?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

Which countries?

• NATO, western europe and Brazil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western europe and Brazil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
It's western europe and north america only. Australia is not technically "western" by geographic terms but is essentially western/british values.

U mean they're not their political systems and modern culture is identical to europe and usa.
They are as [UWSL]antagonistic [/UWSL]to europe as it gets, since they were never colonized by an european power (muh USA intervention)

Their culture is totally different and so is their history, even subsaharan africa is more culturally more similar to europe, given that at least their lingua franca are european and that many of their values are not derived from eastern philosophy. Also, even their legal system is different from european one

Who the fuck cares?

Option 2 minus brazil

Eastern philisophy dont mean shit these says lmao

+ they are all rich and allied 2 europe and usa

I cant inagine any1 would think dirt poor brazil is western lol
You said culture, I cited one example why their culture, in its core, differs from european one.

Why being rich matters? Are arabs any more western because of that? JFL

Most Latin america is allied to the USA as well

tbh

brazil is the biggest shithole on earth
So? What does this have to do with western? Latin america is just the third world of the west, but it's still part of it

I have not seen any context where Brazil is referred to as part of “the west”

I have not seen any context where Brazil is referred to as part of “the west”
How not? It's culturally western and so is most of latin america

How not? It's culturally western and so is most of latin america
I have never been to Latin America but it does not seem like it has a similar culture to Europe and the USA and I don’t think many from the USA or Europe would regard Latin America as part of the west.

If the USA regarded Mexico as the west they would treat the Mexican Border how they treat the Canadian border.

I have never been to Latin America but it does not seem like it has a similar culture to Europe and the USA and I don’t think many from the USA or Europe would regard Latin America as part of the west.

If the USA regarded Mexico as the west they would treat the Mexican Border how they treat the Canadian border.
Similar culture does not entail similar development and criminality levels and that's issue that it's addressed in the southern border.

What are the main differences? Can you specify them?

All of Europe and North and Latin America.

All countries under the Jewish sphere of control.

brazil's culture is completely westernized

North america (except detroit),
Western europe, Kangarooland, Branton Tarrantland, honorable westerners would be japs, koreans, Taiwanese chinks and hong kongers

It's western europe and north america only. Australia is not technically "western" by geographic terms but is essentially western/british values.

USA
Canada
United Kingdom+Ireland
France
Germany+Austria
Benelux
Spain
Italy
Scandinavia
Switzerland+rich european microstates like Monaco
That's it in the smallest option.You can include South Korea,Japan,Honk Kong, Singapore, New Zeeland and Australia for the broader term

Rich west ≠ Poor west. Eastern Europeans and Latin Americans are culturally the same as their neighbours, but because they're poor they are treated as different people, even racially different. Whenever you hear people talk about "Hispanics" and "Slavs" they're just trying to exclude poor Whites from the "good Whites". In South Africa Hispanics and Slavs are just treated like any other Whites.

Yeah, Spain and Russia aren't England, but that doesn't mean that they are comparable to places like India.

"First world" is a term literally invented by Mao Zedong, I wouldn't use Communist definitions of the world as they tend to be wholly economic and completely ignorant of how economics actually work...

brazil is in every option, not sure if gorillas do constitute shit to human world.

Whatever it is, Brazil & Latin America aren't part of it you LARPer :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Whatever it is, Brazil & Latin America aren't part of it you LARPer :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
In what way is their culture any less western than say, USA or Canada?

The former first world powers and colonial empires.

The former first world powers and colonial empires.
Does turkey qualify? It fits the first world and colonial empire definition, even though it doesn't fits the great power, so doesn't portugal, spain, norway, italy and etc

How so? Being occidental never implied being developed, just that the culture is mostly derived from western europe
The divide always was referring to the gap of technology between a side and the other. It is actually implied.

Does turkey qualify? It fits the first world and colonial empire definition, even though it doesn't fits the great power, so doesn't portugal, spain, norway, italy and etc
It's a shithole though

The divide always was referring to the gap of technology between a side and the other. It is actually implied.
But that's why the term first world, as it's used today, and developed exist, that's why there is no reason to see occidental/western that way

But that's why the term first world, as it's used today, and developed exist, that's why there is no reason to see occidental/western that way
It's just a terminology problem to name the same reality. One is the traditionnal way of naming it, the other is the "politically correct and inclusive" way, though it's cucked and in the end nobody consider seriously that countries such as Brazil is western or first world (except some funny local demogogue trying hard to get elected here by the white minority JFL :feelshaha:)

It's just a terminology problem to name the same reality. One is the traditionnal way of naming it, the other is the "politically correct and inclusive" way, though it's cucked and in the end nobody consider seriously that countries such as Brazil is western or first world (except some funny local demogogue trying hard to get elected here by the white minority JFL :feelshaha:)
How you call countries that have mostly european culture? Yes, it isn't first world. but its culture is as occidental as american culture and the same apply to most of latin america

How you call countries that have mostly european culture? Yes, it isn't first world. but its culture is as occidental as american culture and the same apply to most of latin america
If your country is in Europe, then it's european. Simple as that. The Americas are both very different one with another in terms of culture, and they have nothing in common in EUrope.