Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What competitive games do you guys grind the most and what ranks are you at them

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★
Counter Strike 2
Valorant

Overwatch 2

I used to grind league but I'm like silver in it
and some other fps games like apex legends and rainbow six siege but i'm like bronze and copper in both of them
also used to play alot of fps games like halo, quake but the ranked system their is like almost non existent atp
I play some finals from time to time though but the queue times are really long

Chess. Currently sitting at 1200 rating in vhess . Com blitz and bronze and in league of legends

Chess. Currently sitting at 1200 rating in vhess . Com blitz and bronze and in league of legends
Iq mogs me. Blitz grinds make me feel low iq though. For chess I just like grinding classic but it takes like all day
League of legends is ragefuel to me brocel

I don't play comp games anymore but i used to play a lot of Overwatch and I peaked masters 5

No tips I'm trash as fuck stuck in copper lmao
It's so over when you lose in both real life and video games.
When will you start serious grind though? I'll start serious siege grind once I'm fully comfymaxxed

nursing back to pleasure game

Idk I haven't played in a while never was good at fps on console

Yeah I'd imagine it's Ggs in a real life fps scenario
Ahh consolecel
Im pcmaxxer

Valorant peaked ascendent 3 before quitting playing on my main in favor of smurfmaxxing

I used to grind csgo and I was pretty good I was LE or DMG at my peak I think

And when I used to be 12-14 I used to play this mobile csgo copy called critical ops and I was a literal god at it

Valorant peaked ascendent 3 before quitting playing on my main in favor of smurfmaxxing
Valorant is like almost luck and aim unless you grind more than 2 hours daily

I used to grind csgo and I was pretty good I was LE or DMG at my peak I think
And when I used to be 12-14 I used to play this mobile csgo copy called critical ops and I was a literal god at it
You should get back to CS and grind some face it
It's fun asf, Especially with the new recoil changes

don't be predictable, try to surprise your enemy with things they've never seen. When i used to play i would sometimes pick glaz with smoke grenades and a suppressor. His gun is one of the loudest and most distinct sounds in the game. Anyone knows i'm playing Glaz is going to put two and two together. Throw smokes at a choke hold, an enemy is eventually going to peak it thinking he's safe, that's your surprise. That's just one of many ways to be creative. Obv it's rarely going to keep working.

Also learn how to bandit trick and kaid trick as fast as possible, these are some of the most important mechanics to know as a defender. If your in low ranks chances are most people probably will just throw their bandits or kaids on the wall and a thatcher or emp just zaps it up.

don't be predictable
Tbh I'm trying, The game is really tough to understand for me. I just look and spray and get kills, I know basic setups though

Anyone knows i'm playing Glaz is going to put two and two together. Throw smokes at a choke hold, an enemy is eventually going to peak it thinking he's safe, that's your surprise. That's just one of many ways to be creative. Obv it's rarely going to keep working.
tbh in game it's kinda hard to make this, cuz i just started playing this game like in may 2024

Also learn how to bandit trick and kaid trick as fast as possible, these are some of the most important mechanics to know as a defender. If your in low ranks chances are most people probably will just throw their bandits or kaids on the wall and a thatcher or emp just zaps it up.
will do bro, once i get enough time free from my wage slave