Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you subhuman in stuff like sports, chess, "esports" (games"), music, art etc...?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
English, Portuguese, Spanish and German. Currently learning Turkish.
Impressive ngl

I know English and French and I'm in the process of learning German right now.

Not bad, at least it ended up alright. Maybe you can take the time and improve your mental health, to become more relaxed and at peace. Neetbux could be your key to happiness.
I see it the same way. Thank you for your support!

Im pretty decent at chess and above average in gaming, never tried music.

English, Portuguese, Spanish and German. Currently learning Turkish.
Impressive ngl

What are your native languages and skill levels?

I'm a German native speaker, English C1 and I know some French.
I only like German and English tbh, but I find it amazing when someone learns a new language from another language family.

Unbena111nnt

I only like German and English tbh, but I find it amazing when someone learns a new language from another language family.

View attachment 285166
Portuguese native speaker. I'm C2 at all of them. I don't count the languages I'm B1 or less.

Impressive ngl

Best decision you ever took. German is fascinating, easily my favourite language.

I'm subhuman at competitive online games(esports), never did art or music and never played chess.
I'm relatively good at sports, tho.

i am super subhuman in sports always have been.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm an untalented person. When it came to P.E. (sports) and the teacher selected two students to start picking their teams, I was always the last one chosen. I was recently thinking back on a moment then where we were playing hockey and I was terrible trying to hit the puck, so they made me goal keeper which I was also bad at. The most embarrassing point of this game was when some hit the puck from across the room and I was too slow to stop it that it went under my legs into the goal and everyone laughed and mocked me. I was benched then.

As for other things, everything is done poorly compared to others and the same applies to games. I mostly play single player games these days (mainly Total War) because it's easier for me. I like Mordhau and have about 200 hours in it, but i'll always be at the bottom or middle of the scoreboard with more deaths than kills which is pretty much the same as most other online games. So my skill at games is mediocre.

I've actually failed at pretty much everything in life so far which is probably why I'm a 27 yr old unemployable KHHV. I don't really care though because I did my best, but it just wasn't enough in the end. No point feeling sad about it and at least I still have a few games I cope with to help distract me from my feelings of loneliness and lack of control.

I wanted to become a truck driver. I don't know why I developed such an interest in trucks, I just did. I failed at this too and was told by two different people that it's not going to happen. I'm now thinking of applying for a prison guard job, but i'll probably fail that as well, but the way I see it is that I'm actually trying to succeed. It's like my numerous rejections from foids. It hurts me a lot, but I keep going anyway despite the idea of these actions being successful absent from my mind. I just keep doing it anyway. Kind of retarded really tbh

Yes i suck at all of that

View attachment 285166
English is my native
I knew French somewhere between B1-B2
German is probably A2 at the moment, but I'm making progress