Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What compels bitches to want to fuck animals and fictional monsters?

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
Chadsexuality is obvious. "Hoe phase" fantasies are as well. Rape fantasies are an open secret, so I can believe deep down they all want to be hideously defiled by a huge ugly bastard (who must have a fat cock of course) who completely overpowers them.

But how does that rape fantasy extend all the way to literal bears, Pokemon, Fallout deathclaws, and other non-human entities? How the fuck are they programmed to prefer literal monsters over a sub5 man? My only theory is that monsters are essentially statusmaxxed, but still, I cannot imagine how these bitches aren't disgusted by the thought of intimacy with a smelly, slobbering beast. Their depravity knows no bounds :feelspuke:

They're just simply degenerate

something in the watER
You might be on to something. Birth control pills and estrogenic water, microplastics and lack of sunlight, everything's fucked up.

Hide zoophilia threads.

Ignore zoophilia posts.

Do not reply to zoophilia posters.

Because they're whores and they get off on doing something so degenerate

You might be on to something. Birth control pills and estrogenic water, microplastics and lack of sunlight, everything's fucked up.
Just a female nature, lack of any social norms induced on them by society, anything goes basically.

The term "Hung like a horse" Has finally gained meaning

german shepard with blue hunter eyes and strong jawline

Chadsexuality is obvious. "Hoe phase" fantasies are as well. Rape fantasies are an open secret, so I can believe deep down they all want to be hideously defiled by a huge ugly bastard (who must have a fat cock of course) who completely overpowers them.

But how does that rape fantasy extend all the way to literal bears, Pokemon, Fallout deathclaws, and other non-human entities? How the fuck are they programmed to prefer literal monsters over a sub5 man? My only theory is that monsters are essentially statusmaxxed, but still, I cannot imagine how these bitches aren't disgusted by the thought of intimacy with a smelly, slobbering beast. Their depravity knows no bounds :feelspuke:
As long as its not an asian theres somebody with a fetish for it

Foids when they see a puppy Screenshot 20200718 222109 YouTube