Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what to expect when doing PUA and being ugly IT GET IN HERE CURRYCELS DO NOT ENTER IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN SANE

You know what I mean. Even if he wasn't ugly, you don't whip out a camera everyone can see and say "Hello you're on the Internet and I'm gonna try and have sex with you and date you."
If he was white and goodlooking she would.

Over for him
No, it's got nothing to do with him personally. It just seems a little retarded for anyone to bring a camera when they're trying to have sex with a stranger.
PUAs do it all the time jfl

Why did the noodle wh0re have to be such a cunt? she could have at least been polite about it

PUA is for redpill faggots

Why did the noodle wh0re have to be such a cunt? she could have at least been polite about it
Because he was sub 8, if you ask out a girl and you are ugly it’s like an insult to foids since an untouchable like us even thought we stood a chance lol

Hahaha. Thats what he gets for being a blue pilled fag. You will pay for your willful ignorance. That applies for everyone including me a couple of years ago.

Tried this with white foids at a bar just for the hell of it a couple of years ago. Wasn't even hitting on them either. Just trying to strike up a conversation which is a pretty normal thing to do at a bar. The two white foids looked at me with extreme disgust, hatred, and repulsion and literally walked away. It never began if you are an ethnic male in the Anglosphere.

That was a really crude rejection from the noodlewhore btw.

1JfnUgurN9E87nMdZl4uDpeqk91wJyt9kQEp0DOg6J4

Last edited:
Hahaha. Thats what he gets for being a blue pilled fag. You will pay for your willful ignorance. That applies for everyone including me a couple of years ago.

Tried this with white foids at a bar just for the hell of it a couple of years ago. Wasn't even hitting on them either. Just trying to strike up a conversation which is a pretty normal thing to do at a bar. The two white foids looked at me with extreme disgust, hatred, and repulsion and literally walked away. It never began if you are an ethnic male in the Anglosphere.

That was a really crude rejection from the noodlewhore btw.

View attachment 368914
"Is he handsome ":feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsugh:

You'll never catch me talking to a noodlewhore

Even for a bluepilled/redpilled fag this is straight up retarded, that foid is so out if his league, they look like different species, it's like an orc trying to court an elf smh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back