Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Bad boys' is just an euphemism; in reality, foids want to fuck criminals

IncelGod

IncelGod

Greycel
They also subconsciously want to get beaten and raped. Don't believe me? Then please explain to me the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' phenomenon. It's also proven fact that many foids have secret rape fantasies.

The thing is, as a man, I don't enjoy seeing women getting beaten and raped, which actually decreases my SMV. That's the kind of world we are living in.

I don't have some inherent disrespect towards femoids. Not at all. My hate stems from the fact that most foids secretly yearn to be treated like human trash. They have no self-respect at all. Most are self-hating, disloyal, weak, beta bitches. The more you treated them like utter garbage, the more they will enjoy it.

Their love for 'Alpha man' or 'Bad boys' is just euphemism. The bare-naked truth is that they want some borderline murderer/rapist as their sexual partner. That's what they REALLY want.

Tell me how this is good for civilization. Most aggressive men tend to be criminals, and criminals are known to have lower IQ than average.

So by definition, women's taste in men is dysgenic (opposite of eugenic.) And we are currently witnessing the downfall of Western civilization precisely due to this reason: when given the choice, women will always choose low-IQ, low-inhib, brutish criminals over reasonably intelligent, hard-working, 'nice guys'.

This is the absolute truth CuckTears will never acknowledge

low iq, BDSM has nothing to do with criminals, it has to do with looks, if you are ugly as shit and a criminal it's still over for you, if you are good looking and aggressive in your attitude that's another thing.

low iq, BDSM has nothing to do with criminals, it has to do with looks, if you are ugly as shit and a criminal it's still over for you, if you are good looking and aggressive in your attitude that's another thing.

nah, look at the Blacks. Their facial features are ugly as fuck. But why are so many of them successful with women?

'Just thugmax, bro'

Thuggame is legit, but you need thuglooks for it.

I don’t believe criminals are low IQ except for street thugs and gang members but gang leaders and solo criminals are high IQ

Criminalmaxxing is legit, female nature is very depraved.

I don’t believe criminals are low IQ except for street thugs and gang members but gang leaders and solo criminals are high IQ

But those 'street thugs' are exactly the violent type that foids are into. Women are not turned on by high IQ, white-collar criminals, lol. T

Yup, foids mate selection in the West is accelerating the degradation around us.

They say they want a sophisticated suave gentleman that treats 'em like a Queen but really they want the opposite that treats 'em like a whore.

You probably don't have to be a gigachad for criminal maxxing thugmaxxing. Just look as ugly as possible in a dangerous way.

Females are primitive creatures so it is normal they want to fuck low IQ primitive men.

But those 'street thugs' are exactly the violent type that foids are into. Women are not turned on by high IQ, white-collar criminals, lol. T

where does this "women are turned on by street thugs" thing come from? no they arent. they are turned on ONLY by chads and ethnic chads. maybe ugly black ratchet girls are turned on by street thugs but they dont even qualify as actual women.

yes but theyre probably chad/tyrone thugs is what i mean. girls arent going to be turned on by an ugly guy just cuz hes an aggressive thug. they get wet when chad/tyrone is aggressive not an incel, then he's just a "creepy school shooter"

Good looks definitely help, but that's not the entirety of story. Even ugly black thugs do way better than some average looking asian guy in terms of SMV, and Charles Manson, who is ugly as fuck, is famous for having groupies as if he's some kind of a rock star. In fact, most serial killers have hordes of women swooning over them, even though very rarely they are Chad-tier good looking.

Foid psychology is deeply depraved, dysgenic, and anti-civilizational. If you don't understand this fact, I'm afraid you are still blue pilled.