Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What classes did you fail in high school or college?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Art History 101 - I had a horrible foid professor, she just wanted to quiz us on knowing the names of painters, and being able to tell the time period a painting was from.

She literally said, “I’m trying something new this semester - there won’t be any essays (easy points) just quizzes.”

i didnt fail them but i had very poor grades and barely managed to graduate
Mathematics
Physics
Croatian Language (im kroat)

JFL we both failed art course I failed grade 9 art class by just never showing up

I remember failing an electronic course because it was late at night and I forgot the day to take the final exam and turn in my project the same day.

Social science in sixth grade.
Almost all the subjects in 12th grade midterms. (Passed the finals though)
Applied Chemistry and Electrical Studies in 1st sem of college
Basic Mechanical Tech, Environmental Studies, Engineering Materials and Engineering Graphics in 2nd sem
Classical and Quantum Mechanics, Solid State Physics, Optics, Signals/Systems in 4th sem

French.

I fucking hate french.

Welsh language and numeracy

I failed in my native language 2nd course, I failed mathematics 3c, I failed in "civics?" social studies? Whatever it's called in english, I also failed biology 2.

Of course the courses will differ between countries but basically the ones I failed were the 3rd year of hs, and it meant no HS diploma for me.

Social science in sixth grade.
Almost all the subjects in 12th grade midterms. (Passed the finals though)
Applied Chemistry and Electrical Studies in 1st sem of college
Basic Mechanical Tech, Environmental Studies, Engineering Materials and Engineering Graphics in 2nd sem
Classical and Quantum Mechanics, Solid State Physics, Optics, Signals/Systems in 4th sem
That all sounds brutal.

If you get a “C” or lower in a class - you fucked up.

If you get a “C” or lower in a class - you fucked up.
This is the most important thing I learned in college. All you youngcels need to work hard, because being ugly is not a good enough excuse to fail out of college.

Well I fucked up. Its a big part of why I'm here
I know, brocel.

Meanwhile, it seems like foids and normies ace all of their classes without trying.

I know, brocel.

Meanwhile, it seems like foids and normies ace all of their classes without trying.
The chadlite of my college class lives a life I can only dream of. Scored good grades. Was a member of dance club and performed on stage. Came to class on an expensive cool bike. Had literal foid orbiters. Was hired by a top company right out of school because of connections. Went on to move to a european country. Became a surfer and wedding photographer. Married a white slav foid despite being ethnic

And here I am working for the federal government in moderating incel forums

Art History 101 - I had a horrible foid professor, she just wanted to quiz us on knowing the names of painters, and being able to tell the time period a painting was from.

She literally said, “I’m trying something new this semester - there won’t be any essays (easy points) just quizzes.”
Maths

Biology failed you

I failed linear algebra because I never went to class or did the hw

I failed 5 classes in total throughout my college career simply because I literally did not attend a single class nor complete any assignment. I am such a depressed retard.

everything since high school had been a failure for me simply because
- my mom's death
- my father's alcoholism going 2x
- my teachers being biggest assholes i had ever seen in my life
- friends were nice 75 percent of times but there were some mean bastards
- in loneliness and due to raging hormones, i became a coomer and started fapping to whoever i could find attractive on those magazines, newspaper cutouts etc

so yeah with this my grades started going down and in very last exam of my school i failed in all subjects - my father beat the shit out of me and had to waste half a year in clearing all of that :fuk:

Spanish, math, gym

none. I failed the social part and had to redo classes because I never attended (for obvious reasons)

gym class was brutal for a weak unathletic subhuman like me:fuk:

I didn't fail anything, but I was the worst at math (thou by contrast I actually was neither bad or good, I was ok; mediocre)

I didn't fail anything, but was worst at french and physical education ... I'm not good at languages in general and not fit.

My french teacher wasn't too bad, it was more like a me problem.

Maths and business class

None. The closest I got was PE, but you literally couldn't fail PE

None because I was a studymaxxed bluepilled youngcel, but I did have to retake a uni exam once. It was called economic environment or some sheit like that, a mix of economics and sociology tbh.

And it pissed me off because it was an easy one and the professor was very unfair with my grade. In the retake I got a 7.3/10 so at least I passed :feelsLSD: good for me because if I had failed I would have had to to the whole course again the following year

English. My English professors all were 7th wave feminist cunts and hated my objective, unbiased, raw pessimistic realism in my writing. Not her happy go lucky, quirky flirty fairy bullshit

I failed ethics twice and passed third time with a C.

biology and chemistry

gym class was brutal for a weak unathletic subhuman like me:fuk:
My high school passed everyone in gym class, as long as they suited up and wore the correct gym clothes.

I failed ethics twice and passed third time with a C.
Interesting. An incel would fail a class on “ethics”, because ugly males are hated by society.

I FAILED NONE BECAUSE I JUST SIGNED UP TO GET MY HIGHSCHOOL DIPLOMA VIA REMOTE STUDYING, I WILL TAKE MY LIFE BACK AND BECOME WHITECOLLAR BEFORE I TURN 30