Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What brought down WTC Building 7?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Why did WTC Building 7 collapse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The building was never hit by a plane, so what brought WTC Building 7 down?

Usnews mapZ

WTC7down1

WTC7down4

WTC7down7

View: https://youtu.be/-ZlmHvd_RZU

Mossad's biggest and most successful black op to date.

Just ignore it.

Controlled demolition took it out.

This is a fed honeypot bros, stay safe.

Me personally? I love Israel. Long live Israel, greatest nation on this planet of Earth, possible in the entire universe as well.

Last edited:
Me personally? I love Israel. Long live Israel, greatest nation on this planet of Earth and in the entire universe as well.

Me personally? I love Israel. Long live Israel, greatest nation on this planet of Earth, possible in the entire universe as well.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That whole event was a carefully planned demolition, just like sandy hook never happened.

Weird how a cheap apartment building like Grenfell tower was able to survive a fire damaging the whole tower and still stand, while a fire on one floor on a government building of the US couldn’t handle a small fire in one of its stories

LMAO. I fucking love this forum. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hate how the USA paint themselves of some sort of innocent victim, sand niggers don't fly planes into buildings for the fun of it. It is just like how the British acted as innocent party whenever the IRA bombed them ignoring the 800 years of tyranny in Ireland.

I hate how the USA paint themselves of some sort of innocent victim, sand niggers don't fly planes into buildings for the fun of it. It is just like how the British acted as innocent party whenever the IRA bombed them ignoring the 800 years of tyranny in Ireland.
:yes:

why would someone destroy such a big building

A majority of Americans didn't even know a third building collapsed

Mossad's biggest and most successful black op to date.
Well, either this, or an inside job planned and executed by a three-letter US organization.
But if it was indeed a bunch of poor sandniggers orchestrating one of the most memorable attacks ever to the most famous city of the most influential empire in human history, than so be it.

Anyhow,
I love Israel. Long live Israel, greatest nation on this planet of Earth, possible in the entire universe as well.