Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Brands of Shoes Do Normies Wear?

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
I am going shopping for some shoes and I was wondering which brands of shoes I should buy?

How do normies feel about Adidas and Nike? Are there stereotypes that go with them? What about Vans?

I'm so out of the loop but I would like to know what is considered "cool."

Money isn't really any issue but anything above $200.00 is iffy.

Idfk either mate, but Nike donated to nigger lives matter so don't buy their shit.

Idk.
I usually just buy the cheapest that looks like it will last a while.

Old Skool | Shop Shoes At Vans

Every single person seems to wear these specifically.

I'm really liking Adidas Ultraboost shoes.

A couple of normies at work wear them too. I got into a conversation about it with them.

All sport name brands shoes are made bi ching chongs in China, vietnam etc..
For good cushion walking , running then Adidas, new balance, may be nike.
If you do more stuff on grass , trails , mountains then get the one made for trails adidas trail or Solomon brand.
Every pair of feet are different and you may find a particular brand fit you better than other brands.

Hoka brand are clown shoes but many think it have the best. Cushioning cuzz the sole add 3 inches to your height.

Last edited:
I just wear Nikes, to be honest.

All sport name brands shoes are made bi ching chongs in China, vietnam etc..
For good cushion walking , running then Adidas, new balance, may be nike.
If you wear new balance shoes and are not a chad normies clown on you. Idk where the stigma came from. Probably that non flashy shoes look like boomer dad shoes tbh
clown shoes
I believe they call that "fresh kicks" nowadays @WØLF @BabyFuck McGirlsex

Last edited:
Vans, converse just a lot of skate shoes

If you wear new balance shoes and are not a chad normies clown on you. Idk where the stigma came from. Probably that non flashy shoes look like boomer dad shoes tbh

I believe they call that "fresh kicks" nowadays @WØLF @BabyFuck McGirlsex
Brutal - the clownshoepill destroyed me i thought normies were into Nikes, jordans & Yeezy's

Brutal - the clownshoepill destroyed me i thought normies were into Nikes, jordans & Yeezy's
Yup normies love those brands but hate on new balance. You can bet there's some really uniformed social media users that think new balance is a shoe brand that 'dorky' incel guys wear.

1BRrnQql.jpg

Never understood why a person would piss away their money for a pair of shoes

Yup normies love those brands but hate on new balance. You can bet there's some really uniformed social media users that think new balance is a shoe brand that 'dorky' incel guys wear.
New Balance is Based & shoecel Pilled

Yeezys, they are absolutely hideous tho. I don't see the appeal.