Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What bothers me a bit is the competition for status

D

Draconian Times

-
Competition for status is one of the most brutal experiences a being can have, and it exists throughout the animal kingdom.

Everywhere I go, there is a visible competition for who gets to the top and who does not, which inevitably leads to humiliation and ostracization in the current dynamic.

In my formative White Nationalist years, I would follow discussions about who is lighter than who, and what ethnicities are the purest. Being White in such a community is not enough, as one is judged by the color of his eyes and hair, always needing to reafirm himself in order to keep his status in the White Nationalist circle.

In the context of involuntary celibates, it is about who suffers more than who and who is uglier than who, the so-called truecels. There is no escape from the constant need for validation. Trampled under foot, the eternal laughing stock of those in the superior positions, who perpetuate their power by mocking everyone else and surrounding themselves with malign ones that circle jerk each other.

Not that hierarchies are innately evil, but they can become like that depending on who is at the top and what he decides to do with the power he is given. People can be corrupted by the need for status. A relative of yours may betray you for more status. Your girlfriend may consider cheating on you in order to date the popular and attractive jock. Your group of friends may ridicule you in front of some girls to grab their attention. Your co-workers are receptive only until they feel you are a threat to their positions.

The blackpill goes deeper than mere physical attractiveness.

Competition for status is one of the most brutal experiences a being can have, and it exists throughout the animal kingdom.

Everywhere I go, there is a visible competition for who gets to the top and who does not, which inevitably leads to humiliation and ostracization in the current dynamic.

In my formative White Nationalist years, I would follow discussions about who is lighter than who, and what ethnicities are the purest. Being White in such a community is not enough, as one is judged by the color of his eyes and hair, always needing to reafirm himself in order to keep his status in the White Nationalist circle.

In the context of involuntary celibates, it is about who suffers more than who and who is uglier than who, the so-called truecels. There is no escape from the constant need for validation. Trampled under foot, the eternal laughing stock of those in the superior positions, who perpetuate their power by mocking everyone else and surrounding themselves with malign ones that circle jerk each other.

Not that hierarchies are innately evil, but they can become like that depending on who is at the top and what he decides to do with the power he is given. People can be corrupted by the need for status. A relative of yours may betray you for more status. Your girlfriend may consider cheating on you in order to date the popular and attractive jock. Your group of friends may ridicule you in front of some girls to grab their attention. Your co-workers are receptive only until they feel you are a threat to their positions.

The blackpill goes deeper than mere physical attractiveness.
Speaking of race, it’s always funny when people here try to prove that they are indeed the most subhuman race on the forum.

The purest white guy
CbmfoveUsAUo7Fr

100% albino, freshly mutated. Lightest blonde hair I've ever seen. Eyes so light that he's blind.

In the context of involuntary celibates, it is about who suffers more than who and who is uglier than who, the so-called truecels.
The actual people with status in this community are the jannies

Life is brutal, harsh competition. But why should some people compete if they never even asked to be born in a first place?