Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What being a funny online racist guy in the UK will do to you. (CodcomedyTJ)

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Commander
Water is wet
UK hates white people

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn3Mm8wnxsM

At the end of the video he talks about just "being autistic and not racist" they fucked him senseless, he's terrified of ever expressing his former views. Their "anti-terrorism" is the real terrorism, scaring people into thinking the way you want them, all he did was make racist jokes online.

Known for classic memes like this:

Last edited:
lmao nice clip at the end

i thought this was that faggot catboy kami

oi mate do you have a licence for that?

thats offensive bruv

Constable Soy | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

this country gets more pathetic by the day, glad at the very least I wasnt born here. To any bongland feds reading this, you're fucking scum. Utter cucks

This is disgusting ! The police took my phone over a year ago and haven’t to date charged me with anything Nor given my phone back. They constantly say I still under investigation and this investigation can last for ever supposedly. So now in Britain we have a woke militia that acts upon the tip offs of the far left and arrests you for just looking right wing (ie white) that has no respect for property rights nor compensates you when they get it wrong. They need to be hit and hit hard were it hurts them. This is a 3 world country now and you need to bribe em to do anything.

Water is wet
UK hates white people

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn3Mm8wnxsM

At the end of the video he talks about just "being autistic and not racist" they fucked him senseless, he's terrified of ever expressing his former views. Their "anti-terrorism" is the real terrorism, scaring people into thinking the way you want them, all he did was make racist jokes online.

Known for classic memes like this:
View attachment 1021579

in reality women do not care seeing a subhuman getting kneed on to death by a cop
if the media didnt report on that no one would care
the elite jews really fucked up everything
and she looked like she was gona laugh if she was not recording
we all know foids are fake virtue signalers

And they got the nerve to call Russia a dictatorship