Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your worst fears?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
For me its a few things. Creepy crawlies like worms and maggots, I could never touch one or pick it up. I get creeped out if im alone in the dark sometimes. Big man made things underwater, especially if its abandoned

i hate spiders and wasps

I dislike big bodies of water.
That being oceans and large lakes.
I don't mind pools.

My worst fear is sentience combined with determinism. Why? Because with sentience a lot of pain is possible and this is the ultimate violation of matter. And determinism on top of this means that this is going to happen regardless. Me being kneed in the balls was destined to happen from the start of the universe, and also any potential future pain I might feel. Suicide is a logical option to avoid this but even then my matter will still be on earth so perhaps sending my body into space somehow is optimal. Even so millions of lifeforms will continue to suffer due to sentience. Nuking the earth would be mercy. This is by far my worst fear.

For me its a few things. Creepy crawlies like worms and maggots, I could never touch one or pick it up. I get creeped out if im alone in the dark sometimes. Big man made things underwater, especially if its abandoned
Failing to attain my ultimate goal

heights, ants, blood

Rats and heights

I wouldn't say I don't this being used against me

Becoming a full on hikikimori

My parents dying and then me becoming homeless or have to slave away at a minimum wage job for 60+ hours a week.

People.
People and insects.

bugs in my ears. nothing sounds worse than that.

imagine the fucker wriggling around, right in your ear, and you can hear it all!

disgusting!

also the ocean. what a horrendous place.

Getting psychosis

-Being put to jail for something I didn't do
-being an incel

Being unable to die

Keep living this shitty life tbh

Dying without ever feeling the warm, tender tongue of a young white girl inside my mouth, she saying "I love you" and resting her head against my chest afterwards.