Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your views on youngcels ?

I think that generally, 21 should be the age that one can identify as incel.
Not before, but their can be exceptions.
Many seem not to realize that a lot can still happen.
Yes, you miss out on teen love. That sucks, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you will be incel for the next 40 years.

They're not real incels and shouldn't be here before 22-23. You have to live a little while in the real world before you give up and join a forum like this. Most will ascend. It's kinda annoying to hear an 18 year old or younger bitch about not having sex. On average guys aren't sexually active till around 16 anyway. It's like a girl didn't jump on their dick the moment they first became horny and now they're incel. I'm sorry but anyone that young hasn't given it a fair chance and hasn't really tried. Joining a forum like this too young likely helps to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I’m talking about guys under 18. Can they really be called Incels at that age? I been seeing a lot of guys under 18 calling themselves Incels on YouTube. Twitter and discord. Even a few joined my groups and servers. Some are cool but I don’t know want to think about them tbh.

Kids are cruel, just strangle them if you don't like em

This forum should have an 18+ rule