Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your views on youngcels ?

Stevenb

Stevenb

Check out my YT channel Steven b
I’m talking about guys under 18. Can they really be called Incels at that age? I been seeing a lot of guys under 18 calling themselves Incels on YouTube. Twitter and discord. Even a few joined my groups and servers. Some are cool but I don’t know want to think about them tbh.

Once puberty has ended there's not much hope anymore. The only way i could see 18 years old getting gatekeeped from being true incel is the fact that they haven't tried to looksmax (gymcelling takes up to 4 years for example).

They shouldn't be here, they shouldn't be on Looksmax. But I don't know where they should be. The Internet of the now, I can't think of one place I can in honest conscience send someone. I'm barely enjoying myself here on Incels.co.

Once puberty has ended there's not much hope anymore. The only way i could see 18 years old getting gatekeeped from being true incel is the fact that they haven't tried to looksmax (gymcelling takes up to 4 years for example).
I think this is the most fair assessment right here

I’m talking about guys under 18. Can they really be called Incels at that age? I been seeing a lot of guys under 18 calling themselves Incels on YouTube. Twitter and discord. Even a few joined my groups and servers. Some are cool but I don’t know want to think about them tbh.
Have to right to be here unless deformed or something like that. Even being ugly at 18 doesn't necessarily implies being an incel in the 20s.

Average looking zoomers should not focus on the blackpill and call themselves incel JFL. A lot of zoomers are also tall as shit these days.

The more ugly and short ones I would be more lenient towards unless they hit a huge growth spurt in late teens.

Overall people under 18 should not focus on blackpill and enjoy their time as a kid before leaving high school. After that you will experience the blackpill even harder along with the added responsibilities

I am a 20 year old oldcel

They need to give a valid reason about why they are not looksmaxxing before being allowed into a community. I don't give a shit what they post on twitter/discord.

Most of them are trolls and normies. See JonWickCel

Anyone under 19-20 needs to fuck off incel groups. I will not change my opinion no matter what anyone says. You can learn about the blackpill by yourself but joining incel group and communities should be prohibited for these people. We already have too many babycels on .co and its fucking ridiculous.

They should wait until their 18th birthday to join unless they're legit truecel

Attachments

• birthday.PNG
    birthday.PNG
    20.3 KB · Views: 52
good for them that they find out incelosphere. if they were only in looksmaxx, they'd lack the motivation to actually looksmaxx and only read the looksmaxxing threads if they're not blackpilled enough. if they join incel forums, they can really understand the consequences of not looksmaxxing in puberty
join date mog you but you postmog me brutally

Depends on what they look like, but that's subject to change up until 18-19.

Dating prospectives are getting worse and worse for younger generations because of technology allowing most women sleep with and share 1 chad.

Average looking zoomers should not focus on the blackpill and call themselves incel JFL. A lot of zoomers are also tall as shit these days.

The more ugly and short ones I would be more lenient towards unless they hit a huge growth spurt in late teens.

Overall people under 18 should not focus on blackpill and enjoy their time as a kid before leaving high school. After that you will experience the blackpill even harder along with the added responsibilities

They need to give a valid reason about why they are not looksmaxxing before being allowed into a community. I don't give a shit what they post on twitter/discord.
Pretty much spot on imo. They should be doing shit to improve their puberty stats (since there is an amount, small though of things you can do during puberty to max on your genes. Good nutrition, gymmaxxing etc). Not posting on .co for sure

they need experience more pain and suffering

Once puberty has ended there's not much hope anymore.

You can be hopeless KHHV at 18 and then ascend at 21. Gandy was like that.

If you spend all the day in your house with little social interaction you're making it hard on yourself.

I think they come here for fun, maybe it makes them feel edgy and cool.
Back in my day it was /b/ and SA, I guess now it's incel forums.

I think they should be on here only if they have enough shit going on in their life romantically and socially to the point where they would have a reason to join.

Can't stand them.

No, you should be at least 21 to post here imo

This.
I think they should be on here only if they have enough shit going on in their life romantically and socially to the point where they would have a reason to join.

Also this.

I'm conflicted. I would say before they should be looksmaxxing, but if I filter that through the stupidity of being a teenager, it could actually derail them from getting laid through social circles. I regret spending so much time on message boards back then.

I hate all of them. Everyone in my ignore list is a youngcel. They don’t take this forum seriously and treat it like a meme page.

Cant enjoy it if you’re ugly

Ofc they can be incels, but it is hard to know for sure unless you can verify their face and height. Youngcels are in a much bigger degree than others going through a phase and are not really incel.

But its always good that people are exposed to the blackpill. I wish I knew about a looksmax at least when I was younger.

When I was in school you could tell if a guy was going to be ugly past puberty. Barring a bad nutrient deficient diet (like myself) if you're ugly before puberty you'll be ugly after.

I'm born around mid-june 2001. I'm your senior by a few months :feelshehe:

I'm going to go against the tide and saying 15-18 Year olds should be allowed on this forum.

The younger they are: the more likely they are to be a Fakecel(look at the history of those exposed). However, there have been many fakecels over the age of 18 so placing an arbitrary age that society now considers one to be "an adult" as a determinant on whether one is an Incel or not is low IQ.

Memes aside, 14 year olds aren't having sex like rabbits. Maybe 15-17 year olds (based on observation in UK schools), but if you're going through high school with no positive interactions with foids, being relentlessly screwed over by them and are approaching the end of highschool hugless/handholdless: you deserve to join here.

There are """""""""Incels""""""""""" on this forum in their late 20s who have kissed/hugged a foid yet they're not banned.
Also finding the Blackpill will do wonders for them mentally.

Its sad whatever the age is
They shouldn't be here, they shouldn't be on Looksmax. But I don't know where they should be.
Dating prospectives are getting worse and worse for younger generations because of technology allowing most women sleep with and share 1 chad.
You can be hopeless KHHV at 18 and then ascend at 21. Gandy was like that.
Gandy?

I don't think anyone under the age of 18 should be on this forum for their sake and ours.
I hate all of them. Everyone in my ignore list is a youngcel. They don’t take this forum seriously and treat it like a meme page.

High IQ. I want people I can relate to and share my experiences with.

Last edited:
Focus on gym and studies and then see where you’re at when you go to uni

It's pointless for them to be here at that point in their life.

i dont trust them

Anyone under 18 should be insta banned. I wouldn't want a teemager to be subjected to anything on this hellish site. If anything, I'd tell the teen to go out and make friends in HS/College, because good luck after your graduate.

Youngcels should be welcomed here. Why the hell should you wait for joining a group that you already know you are part of? It’s pretty obvious at 16 if you are an incel or not

The black pill will save them MUCH happiness in the future because they won't ever be happy knowing just how doomed they are.

Hahaha HAHAHAHA Hahahahahaha etc ad infinitum il momento mori

Can they really be called Incels at that age?
It depends.
I think if you're an ugly, short guy, you're an incel.
Well. For example if you're 17 and you reached the end of puberty at 14-17, then you're an incel. Because you will never change then.

Can they really be called Incels at that age?
I mean technically if you are a newborn baby and you want your cock sucked but nobody will do it (ie everyone except 3yo David Berg w/ babsitter Maria the Mexican) then you're incel at that time.

Even the Gigachads probably have a span of a half-dozen years on Earth as incels before ascending in middle school.

I would posit we use a term like "Zenscels" for people who have not been able to get the sex they want for at least 2 dozen (24) years.

Obviously "teencels" could not be "zenscels" because they are at least 5 years too inexperienced

I used to think that they don’t belong here with us as they could potentially be wasting their lives in doing so, but eh I’m not their dad nor are any of you so if they want to LDAR with us that’s their business.

It’s not like we can stop them anyway to be honest.

That said yes it’s fucking annoying that many young down on their luck young guys will only be here for the moment but grow up a little bit more (literally) and suddenly they are attractive to foids and thus are just as soon out of this place, so I do understand the forum’s frustration in not wanting them here until they are much older and truecel status is fully confirmed.

@CrackingY’s: A pretty good and interesting movie no doubt, but certainly a much weirder one than Sam Neil and Laurence Fishburne are usually a part of.

View: https://youtu.be/giiuqTdBSTc

Last edited:
Young trucels only, those who truly know it’s over. It is the year 2020, the age of TikTok and foids more shallow than ever in history. I can’t see how they could possibly compete with their peers in this fucked reality

Anyone under 18 should not be allowed on this forum period.

View: https://voca.ro/1egWhEzgJn9R