Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your unpopular incel opinions?

I wouldn't mind a non virgin foid as long as she has no STD's.
I have nothing against racemixing
I have nothing against LGBT folks, only ones who're in our faces constantly about their sexuality and demonizing straights and cis people as well as coming onto those who're straight or trying to convert straight cis people.
I wouldn't know what to talk about or do with a foid, unless she's a gamer and weeb like myself
Manlets who think face > height should be shot in the head with a gun
JBW is cope, ethnics breed like rabbits and whites breed less
I think most of us(myself included) are failed normies, truecels are rarer than you think.
High Inhibition is just as bad as autism
The only ethnic group I wouldn't mind becoming is East Asian(due to high IQ, rich prosperous countries, attractive foids and copes ), all other ethnics, I don't care for.

face>height

I don't think this one is unpopular here. I think it's like 60/40 on the face vs height issue with the majority agreeing it's face > height. It's just that the "height > face" crowd here is substantially more vocal on the matter.

Men peak in their late 20s not early 20s

Out of everything you listed, this is your only horrible take. Your skull has finished developing by your early 20s by the latest. After that the only changes you can expect are loss of collagen, loss of skin elasticity, nasal folds, wrinkles, and hair loss. Don't believe me? Find a pic of a 29 year old chad and a 20 year old chad and do tinder experiments with each. Bonus points if you use pics of the same guy on separate accounts but at different ages.

Tyrone & Chaddam have waaaaay higher SMV in any country than white Chad