Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your unpopular incel opinions?

I have 3:

1. fat women are as desireable as any foid
2. mental health has little to nothing to do with being incel
3. there's hope for youngcels under 21cels

That our suffering isn't unique

Last edited:
I ideologically believe that giving into the "female game" in our society is immoral. What that means is having sex with, dating, marrying, or even looking at, flirting with, or giving attention to women in any way is disgusting in my view, that being said I am not MGTOW either. I've only believed this in the last 2 years or so; before that I was bluepilled.

I am a revolutionary; I believe that a social revolution is necessary to overthrow hypergamy and institute enforced monogamy in which men get their pick, and a bureau evaluates men's overall "value" (factoring things like IQ, income, attractiveness, health, problem-solving, work ethic, moral compass, etc.) to society, and giving men their first pick in order of their "value". This is slightly different from the blackpill "looksmatch" shit.

I don't believe in "ascending" through any method other than revolution, really. I call this ideology "Betrev" (short for Beta Revolution) and it follows in the footsteps of Elliot Rodger just as much as incels do.
Based

I have 3:

1. fat women are as desireable as any foid
2. mental health has little to nothing to do with being incel
3. there's hope for youngcels under 21cels
Disagree with all 3

@Personalityinkwell

Disagree with all 3
That's fine but I do wanna go ahead and clarify the second one. What I meant to say was poor mental health doesn't cause inceldom. Of course it's a feature of it later on.

the younger, the better

First 2 are EXTREMELY RETARDED
Third one is somewhat true, although its a case by case basis.
Did you see my clarification of the second one above that I made to @Edmund_Kemper ? Read that and tell me if you feel any different. As for the first one of course I mean sexually desirable rather than socially, though that probably makes no difference because you'll deny it still.

Did you see my clarification of the second one above that I made to @Edmund_Kemper ? Read that and tell me if you feel any different. As for the first one of course I mean sexually desirable rather than socially, though that probably makes no difference because you'll deny it still.
2nd one is true, its all looks, except in rare cases, but those are outliers.

And no, fat women are NOT as sexually desirable. Most Chads get skinny girlfriends, not fat ones, stop coping.

His eye area looks like that because of camera angle
who cares, he also has a bad hairline, and is an autistic manlet.

If you're taller and a 6, as you claim, but still can't get laid because of autism, what chance does Colvin have?

2nd one is true, its all looks, except in rare cases, but those are outliers.

And no, fat women are NOT as sexually desirable. Most Chads get skinny girlfriends, not fat ones, stop coping.
They pump and dump the fat ones. The skinny ones are just for show basically, a trophy. It's ALL cultural. It's a scarcity vs. abundance thing, in times where everyone has everything restraint is attractive, in times where most people are have nots lots of bodyfat is a marker of of a good partner, blah blah blah you've heard it all before.

Whites arent the only race having intercourse
Circus lion juggling clipart 283
WHAT!??? NOOO, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, BLUEPILLED, BLUEPILLED, BLUE NOOO

Mine is that you should self-improve in every aspect that benefits you no matter what

who cares, he also has a bad hairline, and is an autistic manlet.

If you're taller and a 6, as you claim, but still can't get laid because of autism, what chance does Colvin have?
He has a normal hairline

They pump and dump the fat ones. The skinny ones are just for show basically, a trophy. It's ALL cultural. It's a scarcity vs. abundance thing, in times where everyone has everything restraint is attractive, in times where most people are have nots lots of bodyfat is a marker of of a good partner, blah blah blah you've heard it all before.
YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

The reason men find skinny women attractive is waist to hip ratio, a marker of fertlity, not to "show off".

The only reason you're saying this is because you're an extremely desperate truecel who has no self respect and would be content with dating an unhealthy woman.
He has a normal hairline
No he doesn't. Either way:

YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

The reason men find skinny women attractive is waist to hip ratio, a marker of fertlity, not to "show off".

The only reason you're saying this is because you're an extremely desperate truecel who has no self respect and would be content with dating an unhealthy woman.

No he doesn't. Either way:
His hairline is normal. He has a better hairline than most tyrones I’ve met

That's more or less true.

Nobody with autism gets bitches

Mine is that I don't want to die and think roping before 45 is pointless unless you're homeless, get an incurable illness like cancer or are in an environment where you're physically bullied everyday

Mine is that I don't want to die and think roping before 45 is pointless unless you're homeless, get an incurable illness like cancer or are in an environment where you're physically bullied everyday
Inceldom is worse than all that

Inceldom is worse than all that
No it's not everything is better then to stop existing for me.I'm extremely scared of death feel like i could even choose immortality over a girlfriend if that was a possibility.Regardless Unless there are phisical and/or environmental conditions which extremely effect your quality of life I find that roping is stupid and pointless... that's my unpopular opinion

Any demography in itself can be incel, white, black, rice, curry, tall, short, skinny, fat, good skin, bad skin, micropenis, macropenis, NT non-NT, healthy sick, old, young, mircoframe, macroframe and so on.
I can get called volcel when I mention my unbroken features which never helped me with women much and when I say I'm a literal volcel now who would decline any female at any time, they call me a coping incel. I have my copes but pretending to be something I'm not here every day isn't one of them. I'd love to go to the parties which are good for men like me but I don't speak a word to another human during most days despite being a member of this unfortunately hyper-social species.

I think people are divided on liking their mothers although most dislike them as I do mine.
People are divided on religion although most are atheistic and excluded from any religion they would want to join like other social groups.
I think people are divided on immigration and who should be culled from society and why.

Average = mediocre (meh, subhuman)
You have to be average in every aspect to have a chance to survive in 2020
Colvin76 is a sub8 theory advocate

Enforced monogamy will not improve our life to the extent some user's here think.

Your wife will still not love you, will barely give you sex if any and that will also be starfish. You won't have lovely moments with her and she won't snuggle with you. She will always be bitchy and not show you any affection.
Also, where i live, sub 8 law might not be true yet. But sub 5 is right now. We've had Facebook since 2008.

no sub5 is coping mechanism for subhumans it's sub1 rule where I live and sub1.5- 2 in the west
Colvin76 is strictly sub8 theory advocate

Face vs height debates are retarded because height is a multiplier for the SMV face gives

Autismpill is underrated.

Statuspill is underrated and status is underappreciated.

Dark triad attraction has more to do with selfishness, vicious willingness to outcompete others and effective self-advertisement than being an overt asshole. A lot of high IQ dark triad people seem high-status, assertive and like well-adjusted human beings to unassuming strangers, all the while being manipulatively selfish.
Low IQ dark triad people are more overt in their selfishness, but being an asshole is just a byproduct of that.
Some with low empathy, it gets them ahead, but the actual driving force is selfishness.

The dabate of Face vs Height is retarded. Being not-tall sucks and being not-facially attractive sucks. Both matter a great deal, but it's often possible to compensate for one, if the other is in the 8-10 range (does not concern most incels tbh).
I personally favor Face, but I don't blame people who prefer Height, and I can live with the fact that people exist who have a different opinion from my own in this regard.

Last edited:
Face does have more importance than height
Height grants you more respect from men, whereas face gives you access to women, they’re different things that grant different paths. It’s comparing apples to oranges.

Height grants you more respect from men, whereas face gives you access to women, they’re different things that grant different paths. It’s comparing apples to oranges.
Bieber was hated by men but loved by foids

Bieber was hated by men but loved by foids
Yeah, he’s not mega tall but has a decent face, so he’s loved by foids

Ed Kemper was tall with meh face, and was respected by men. This proves what I’m saying. You could say one is more important than the other depending on what you personally value but you can’t say everyone values the same things, so you can’t say which one is always more valuable