Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your thoughts on Just Be Curry?

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
@Colvin76 sub-8 theory was abandoned because it was too lenient when it came to inceldom. But now I realize that most 7/10s are incel. JFL IF YOU'RE NOT CURRY IN 2020
Becc2

Look at this chadpreet. No wonder why @carticel left. Curries are CHAD CONFIRMED. Whitoids stay mad.
@ryhan white admixture is actually bad for you. JBC IS LAW.

JBC is legit, every one of them are slayers

JBC is legit, every one of them are slayers
Exactly. @chudur-budur is only slaying grannies because he needs to add more numbers to his already high slayer partner count.
@Legendarywristcel is volcel for not slaying as a curry.

Exactly. @chudur-budur is only slaying grannies because he needs to add more numbers to his already high slayer partner count.

No buddy boyo, I aint slaying any shit. Also JFL if you seriously think grannies will fuck an incel. They are chad only.

I dislike ethnics

jawline is everything

Strongest pill discovered

wish i was currie

Legit

curries have massive curry halo.

Even grannies reject me on dating apps :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

JBC is the ultimate pill. It takes a long while for people to digest the full scope of what it entails.

@Colvin76 sub-8 theory was abandoned because it was too lenient when it came to inceldom. But now I realize that most 7/10s are incel. JFL IF YOU'RE NOT CURRY IN 2020
View attachment 255441

Look at this chadpreet. No wonder why @carticel left. Curries are CHAD CONFIRMED. Whitoids stay mad.
@ryhan white admixture is actually bad for you. JBC IS LAW.

This thread is a big cope curries need that 25 percent white admixture bro.

Here is where my kids would be know if i ever managed to reproduce.

Baisaclly genetically an afghan pashtun.

Then next gen would be a greek.

Meanwhile had i had 25 percent more admixture it would have been like this.

I would have been a upper caste bramhin.

And my kids would have clustered with bulgarian.

As we can see with A,C essentially what i'm saying is my kids would have nearly looked white so off course i'm gonna be fucking pissed especially since the original curries were literally anmanese nigger monkeys western eurasian saved us for this i'm truly thankful also some big ass life fuel though look at the genetic distance between me and a tibeto burman.

I'm still far tbqh but i'm closer to afghan than i am to some nigger monkey thankfully

This thread is a big cope curries need that 25 percent white admixture bro.

View attachment 256363

View attachment 256364

Here is where my kids would be know if i ever managed to reproduce.

Baisaclly genetically an afghan pashtun.

Then next gen would be a greek.

View attachment 256365

Meanwhile had i had 25 percent more admixture it would have been like this.

I would have been a upper caste bramhin.

And my kids would have clustered with bulgarian.

View attachment 256366

View attachment 256367

As we can see with A,C essentially what i'm saying is my kids would have nearly looked white so off course i'm gonna be fucking pissed especially since the original curries were literally anmanese nigger monkeys western eurasian saved us for this i'm truly thankful also some big ass life fuel though look at the genetic distance between me and a tibeto burman.

View attachment 256372

View attachment 256374

I'm still far tbqh but i'm closer to afghan than i am to some nigger monkey thankfully
autism is an epidemic

Non curry==trucel who should rope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back