Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your rejections like?

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
My rejections are usually soft rejections, i expect they tend to get worse in Anglo countries because women there are almost independent of men provisioning for them. Once in a while if a girl feels that she will be protected by the group she will openly mock my looks and height and a lack of supposed confidence.

My rejections are usually soft rejections, i expect they tend to get worse in Anglo countries because women there are almost independent of men provisioning for them. Once in a while if a girl feels that she will be protected by the group she will openly mock my looks and height and a lack of supposed confidence.
I get hard rejected 65-70%

Tfw you are denied access to her farthest orbit

I can't even approach women because they avoid interacting with me and won't even talk to me.

A small smirk followed by something along the lines of "sorry I'm not interested".

Idk, they seem like they're trying to get away from me or evade me, same with the people in my class. They'll be talking and as soon as they see me walking in their direction they'll just go completely silent and look the other way. It's pretty annoying, like bitch idgaf about you and your silly conversations I'm just heading over to the cafeteria to get a fucking soda.

Last edited:
hey'll be talking and as soon as they see me walking in their direction they'll just go completely silent and looking the other way. It's pretty annoying, like bitch idgaf about you and your silly conversations I'm just heading over to the cafeteria to get a fucking soda.
I usually get that when they are alone in the room with me or they don't feel protected. I am just minding my own business, if i am waiting in the same line bitches think that i want sex from them.

Women laugh at me when I try to talk to them

I usually get that when they are alone in the room with me or they don't feel protected. I am just minding my own business,
Exactly the same here.
if i am waiting in the same line bitches think that i want sex from them.
In my case idk what they'll be thinking but they don't seem very comfortable. Constantly glancing at me with their arms crossed lol, like if I'm behind them in line they keep looking back, a lot. It's hella ironic because she's paying 10 times more attention to me than I am her. Normies be like: "it's your personality!" :feelsclown: but my presence alone gets the job done :feelsseriously:

I mostly just act like they don't exist. Works for me.

Mine are brutal, usually getting led on and then broken afterwards

Dark and horrible

The hardest one I got was the foid who accepted to go on a date with me, then changed her mind on the very last minute.

they are comically brutal, you would think I'm on Curbed your Enthusiasm or something, but every woman I have politely asked out has rudely rejected me and have spread rumors about how pathetic I am

e they vary widely, ranging from a simple frown and a little "no" to humiliation. in general it depends a lot on the slut I approach

They're like a freight train
Extremely powerful, fatal and overwhelming in size

Pretty soft, but afterwards they all stop talking to me and probably gossip.

One scurried away from me in a Target Field skywalk. Would you say that she wisely avoided a "Toll"?

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

Ironically enough, in the youth commune, a certain pale White brunette staff member would always speak to me quickly, which I still was able to understand even while dazed from napping. She spoke slowly to the other Blacks. A car filled with young Whites drove past me as I walked to the nearby transit station(5B) and they quickly yelled out racial slurs. Again, I understood their remarks perfectly as the Blacks around me struggled to make sense of them.

There was the time I was laughed at by a group of Castizas as I walked into Wal-Mart, as well as the time a younger girl from group therapy told me to "stand over" in another area of the lobby. I was required to hand my medication to the nurse.

She also patronized me when I was told to partner with her for a group activity, as I was anxious and unable to make eye contact("Intellau!"). I later heard her mention something about "I rarely make eye contact with people...".

I recall writing "It is acceptable to have a healthy weight" on her compliments sheet. She was indifferent.

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.