Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What are your opinions on The Weeknd

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Normie trash or wtf I like the song Blinding Lights but I have not listened to anything else from that nigger

Normalfag bullshit
NPC music

Normie stuff, but still mogs most other npc singers.

He's after my time. I know him from this clip from SNL. I thought it was funny at the time, and now I think it's hilarious in hindsight.

He has some good albums

Normie trash or wtf I like the song Blinding Lights but I have not listened to anything else from that nigger
He’s a pretty talented jabbaboon I must admit though I scoff whenever the critics start saying this or that coon is the next
Michael Jackson or even better.

No, Jew and nigger media.

None of these clowns pleasant sounding as they may be at times are even in Michael Jackson’s league.

That nigga was the greatest ever nigga or anything human or otherwise to ever rock a mic and I don’t see that ever changing or at least not anytime soon.

he has good music i like his song save your tears and starboy and blinding lights too, all music is made by normies so idk what you all are talking about, unless your listening to like shitpost rappers such as mr bond all songs are normfag made.

Lol the retard hasn't heard of industrial metal and obscure EDM :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: hang yourself
pioneered by literal chads, so not normie dude

1 When I said normie music I didn't mean it was made by normies, it implies mainstream music
2 Normies dislike obscure not commercial crap so industrial is excluded from this
:feelsseriously:its literally mainstream music

Also, Niggers who hate popular shit just because it's popular are the biggest fags.
there’s a bunch of them on this forum who seethed over a good music taste

there’s a bunch of them on this forum who seethed over a good music taste
Imagine liking commercial crap that spites on non normies like us
Get a grip you nigger

I don't mean that you like but I implied the idea that is not wrong to dislike gaystream bullshit
I agree but nothing wrong with liking some of the few good things