Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what are your experiences asking out girls

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
try and be detailed, im interested in seeing some stories, I also need to know since I'll be asking out my oneitis again soon

Never had a conversation or asked out a girl.

Gen Z women are terrified of men; they have been taught, their entire lives, that all men are evil, misogynist, rapists.

Every woman I have ever approached looked like they were trying not to piss their panties.

if you talk to girls you're a simpish donkey cunt

Gen Z women are terrified of men; they have been taught, their entire lives, that all men are evil, misogynist, rapists.

Every woman I have ever approached looked like they were trying not to piss their panties.
hmm they're trying not to wet their panties when they see you !

100% bullshit excuses eg: "too busy these days" or just straight up no's, that's all folks

Bad bro, very very bad. I have tried every method you can think of and failed. I tried cold approaching which ended up badly, then I tried to ask out through text (this had to be the most dumb thing I ever did), then I tried to get a friend back in high school to tell the girl I liked them, didn't work. Tried to befriend a girl and ask her out, didn't work. Then I tried to "broaden my horizon" and date every single type of woman out there (fat, slim, black, non black, ugly, pretty, old, young, EVEN DISABLED) but failed. I could tell you a couple but it was BRUTAL, especially the text. I think I already told the story but that has to be the worst thing I ever did in my whole life.

I don't ask them out, because I can tell within a few seconds after saying 'hi' to them and initiating the conversation that they are uncomfortable and they don't even want to talk to me. If anything I would consider that harassment, because I can read from their body language and facial expressions that they don't want anything to do with me. Why put them in that situation? Women are afraid of rejecting men already and I know their answer is no so why bother?

What men need to realise is that women know within 3 seconds of seeing a guy whether they are willing to have sex with that guy. Anything else is cope.

Last edited:
They rejected me but wouldn't tell me why (it was obviously because of my height and looks). Or they just ghosted me.

i tried once. never tried again.

i started to talk with her in a bench outside college library. i said may i sit here ? and she said ok. we talked about movies books series etc. i even talked about dostoevsky and the movie" the man who sleeps " kek. anyway whores never value about those cultural things. the weird thing i even got her phone despise she saw me first time. we chatted that tonight she sent me one of her tattos on her waist. i was fucking dying at that time. my head was revolving around her(i was way way way cucked than IT user at that time) any way i gave so much attention to her and she dumped me.

end of story.

i tried once. never tried again.

i started to talk with her in a bench outside college library. i said may i sit here ? and she said ok. we talked about movies books series etc. i even talked about dostoevsky and the movie" the man who sleeps " kek. anyway whores never value about those cultural things. the weird thing i even got her phone despise she saw me first time. we chatted that tonight she sent me one of her tattos on her waist. i was fucking dying at that time. my head was revolving around her(i was way way way cucked than IT user at that time) any way i gave so much attention to her and she dumped me.

end of story.
:( I’m so sorry it must felt bad. To think your about to finally have a possibility of getting a gf and end up in a way you desperately hated

:( I’m so sorry it must felt bad. To think your about to finally have a possibility of getting a gf and end up in a way you desperately hated
yeah it was my first experience i was so :bluepill:'d.

I went up to her and told her I took a shower. Then I ascended. A small crowd formed and witnessed my ascension.

I dunno man tried too many times but never worked out. Too many stories to just type out here.

0 success unless I aim for 1/10 girls. Nowadays as a 22M friendless (not K)HHV with mild Aspergers? Beyond over, if you see It from my perspective.

Rejected 3 times, never got to the friend phase

Rejection nothing but rejection

brootal no or no answer at all or i have a bf

i can't do it anymore if i do imma goonna kill someone

Rejected 3 times, never got to the friend phase
Must be brutal rejected by noodles, they’re subhuman. Are white girls hard to come by in China?

Must be brutal rejected by noodles, they’re subhuman. Are white girls hard to come by in China?
There are very few in my college, all of them are probably fucked by the 6'2+ white chads I see roaming around campus

There are very few in my college, all of them are probably fucked by the 6'2+ white chads I see roaming around campus
Are you in china or what

No point in trying. David Gandy and Tyler Maher mog me

You can never be 100% sure you're an incel unless you literally try and it never works out. I tried my whole life and nothing ever worked out so I can call myself an actual incel. Idk about you.

You can never be 100% sure you're an incel unless you literally try and it never works out. I tried my whole life and nothing ever worked out so I can call myself an actual incel. Idk about you.
I am truecel recessed jaw subhuman.

Last edited:
They all just said no. They wouldn't go into detail why. I now know it's because I'm short and ugly.

No I was surprised white girls go to china college
I'm in one of the major cities, they're brought here by their expatriate parents

Those white chads aren’t here to study there here to breed your women

Still hot, would smash
If you happen to why a chance to smash make sure you cum inside them and have a baby. Even if the mother leaves having a hapa child in china is a halo itself to setup for success

If you happen to why a chance to smash make sure you cum inside them and have a baby. Even if the mother leaves having a hapa child in china is a halo itself to setup for success
I'm so ugly that noodlewhores reject me, no hope for a white foid

I'm so ugly that noodlewhores reject me, no hope for a white foid
Let me guess, is your face like
Wide nose
Bulbous tipped
Glasses
Porcupine Asian hair
Flat face