Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your criteria for a girlfriend

At least 4/10 face not a feminist not part of lgbt and plays video games

Doesn't make too much noise or kick up too much of a fuss while she is captive in my basement (Josef Fritzlmaxxing)

• affectionate and a warm personality
  • mostly natural, I hate tattoos and piercings
  • no children unless she's willing to betabuxx my copes and LDARing. I doubt that I could still handle a relationship with a single mother for long-term
  • looksmatch
  • doesn't exclude me from some sexual activities (betabuxxer trait) that chads can have easily, like anal

1) be alive
2) be born as a real woman
3) don’t be the size of a mountain

That’s all

Nice
Caring
Doesn't have to be a smoke show but at least average looking
Can cook

What are your top 3-5 rules for if you have a future girlfriend? How would you define “your type?” (Edit: I’m new here and this is my first thread)
I’ll start:
1. Down to earth/not pretentious
2. Willing to do at least 50% of the cooking (as eating out is very expensive)
3. Willing to hike and attend gym sessions with me
4. Not a landwhale
5. Willing to homeschool any future children we have
Less than 5'3
Not fat
Looksmatch

Thats all :cryfeels:

1. No stds
2. No kids
3. Not a total land whale

1. A vagina.
2. Boobs nice size.
3. Fair skin curry.
4. Virgin.
5. Doesn’t know the term incel.
6. Can cook Butter Chicken Masala.
7. Works as I prefer dual income no kids.
(In video game)

Around 5’6. How about you?
I was measured last time in 8 grade with shoes on and i was 5'7.I'm not going to measure myself because I know i am short and i don't want to know my real height (I already have enough reasons to be depressed)To be honest i haven't grown since highschool at all,so around that height 5'6-5'7

1. Not fat
2. Either white or pale Asian
3. Not a whore with a massive body count
4. Not older than me
5. Willing to be housekeeper to my provider

But lets be honest I am volcel if I have these as strict criteria. They are guidelines only.

Not overweight, natural born female, baseline attractive, tolerable. Judging by the average Jane, 1 and 4 automatically categorize me as picky.

my standards have lowered so much idek anymore. just as long as she is not a landwhale and she loves me for me, then im good

• My looksmatch is fine, and don't care about height
  • Open to any race of girl except Black
  • Mellow, chill personality and not argumentative (i.e. none of that 'proud to be sassy' shit)
  • No kids from a previous relationship (not supporting another man's spawn, nor do I want her ex in our lives)
  • No tattoos or stupid septum piercings
  • Natural hair color (none of that green/purple/blue/bright red shit)
  • Doesn't use social media

my standards have lowered so much idek anymore. just as long as she is not a landwhale and she loves me for me, then im good
I agree. Your caption is based. ILM!

You need to settle for less.

Virgin
White
good looking
slim
funny to be around and with good sense of humor
not taller than 5'10 on heels cause thats my height barefeet

Huge boobs (i mean HUGE)
young (18-20)
thin
white
no tattoos

What are your top 3-5 rules for if you have a future girlfriend? How would you define “your type?” (Edit: I’m new here and this is my first thread)
My list is:
1 -- be more-or-less healthy (no illnesses such as diabetes, obesity, schizophrenia, STDs, genetic syndromes, autoimmune diseases etc.)
2 -- be more-or-less reasonable (no stupid beliefs, no tolerance for stupid ideologies, not stupid, no personality disorders)
3 -- not an NPC (not engaged with "the current thing" propaganda and psyops such as global warming, covid, democracy, etc.)
4 -- not sexually problematic (open to touch, emotional connection, sexual experience, erotic feelings, not jaded by the cock carousel etc.)
5 -- not socially precarious (not a debt-slave, not marked to die by the mafia, not on the run from the law, no psycho ex- etc.)

Extra bonus points if she is a KHHV and as young as the age of consent laws permit, but I'd be willing to be with a foid of any age and sexual background provided she meets the 5 criteria above (very difficult if she's a carousel rider, or a granny, however).

1. Be a woman
2. Have a pulse

1. Is cute
2. Willing to date me
3. Is genuine

virgin
[UWSL]≤1[/UWSL]9

Last edited:
I’ll start:
1. Down to earth/not pretentious
2. Willing to do at least 50% of the cooking (as eating out is very expensive)
3. Willing to hike and attend gym sessions with me
4. Not a landwhale
5. Willing to homeschool any future children we have
1. We can actually hold conversations and enjoy each other’s company, she won’t mind my borderline social autism.
2. Not a leech.
3. 4/10 face minimum, height and weight are not important.
4. Willing to pay her share in the relationship.
5. Life isn’t super perma-fucked with awful family, extreme medical conditions or kids. (Very important one)

1-White
2- not landwhale