Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your college regrets?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
1- I regretted I stopped after freshman year. I didn't approach more than 8 woman during my three years at college

2- I should have focused less, getting good grades didn't lead me anywhere. The women I had the chance to study with where not single and/or not attracted to me. Maybe I did the right thing. With those grades I may finish my degree here.Many engineering student enjoyed uni while doing good.

3- I should have partied more. There were parties in this place in front of my school that hosted parties every Friday. One day I went I felt uncomfortable I saw my crush it was suifuel how she was dancing. There is another girl I liked too. That was constantly there , I didn't fit in to stay with her probably she'd be bored of me.

4- I should have participated in the cultural activities (fair, soccer match,...) maybe I could try some cold approach. All I did was studying or go home if they were in the afternoon.

5- I regretted I didn't start the gym, maybe with some tight T-shirt some girls would noticed me.

6- I should dress fancier. I was too minimalist, I didn't care about clothes and shoes.

7- I should have twisted my hair maybe the girls would have seen me differently.I was always with a snapback even though my hair barely fit, unfortunately my Chrisians parent would have evicted me too.

I never went to college. I dropped out of high school.

Don't go to college as an incel. Suifuel everywhere with all the couples/parties/fucking around

I regret going to university. I regret, regret, regret I should've done an apprenticeship or did actual work. Literally fucking hell on earth for me atleast, normscum went out of my way to sabotage me I didn't have any experiences typical of college meanwhile you see autistic, bookish chick types flock toward chads and pretty boys and almost instantly turning into the exact same type of slut a few weeks after joining.

You have no place in university if you are autistic or incel or whateverdafuck, university is a foid and chad paradise the rest are left in the dust.

I dont collegemaxx

that I didn't drop out sooner

I regret going to university. I regret, regret, regret I should've done an apprenticeship or did actual work. Literally fucking hell on earth for me atleast, normscum went out of my way to sabotage me I didn't have any experiences typical of college meanwhile you see autistic, bookish chick types flock toward chads and pretty boys and almost instantly turning into the exact same type of slut a few weeks after joining.

You have no place in university if you are autistic or incel or whateverdafuck, university is a foid and chad paradise the rest are left in the dust.
I tought going to college in USA was amazing with plenty opportunities to enjoy

Uni life is shit