Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your 4-5 year predictions for society?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Provided that it keeps sputtering along and doesn't collapse? Mine are:

-Inceldom will no longer be fringe but instead the normal state of being for men. Having regular intimate encounters with women will be what becomes 'fringe.'
-Levels of degeneracy, gynocentrism, hypergamy, and misandry continue to increase at an accelerating and exponential rate.
-As more men are barred from the dating/mating game, simping goes into hyperdrive. I don't know what could be worse than OnlyScams and E-whoring, but I feel that men will start throwing money at women for even less in return:feelsree:
-The sex market bubble will go from stratospheric levels to astronomical levels. Foids will be selling their poo for thousands of dollars to desperate, disgusting, degenerate simps. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
-Male sexuality will be criminalized even more harshly. A stray glance at a foid will be cause for reprimanding. The pedo-hysteria will also intensify- it will be taboo for a man to even high-five a kid who he isn't related too
-Liberal/leftist woke politics and militant feminism will become like a religious orthodoxy.
-There will be many more ERs, Chos, Sodinis, and Lepines. This will prompt severe government crackdown against incels. Anyone who says anything even slightly unflattering about foids will be put under a microscope. Any man who expresses any 'Blackpill' ideology will be hauled off and sent to government "re-education" camps.
-Big-tech will of course tighten their grasp on society. Censorship will reach levels not seen since the days of Nazi Germany or Stalinist USSR
-The populace will become like domestic pets, totally reliant on government handouts. The economy will be more or less totally nationalized. Government bureaucrats will make all the important economic decisions. Of course, the wealth disparity will widen, but the masses won't care too much so long as they've got their bread and circuses. Debts and deficits will continue to go ballistic and no one will care.
-Foids will become much more brazenly whorish than they are now. Some will even walk outside completely naked or close to it.
-Speaking of whores, prostitution will becoming totally illegal in most of the Western world, on the grounds that it's "exploitative." America will adopt the gigacucked "Nordic model" of prostitution.
-Drug overdoses, nihilistic mass shootings, and suicides will continue to increase.
-Covid will still be around, mutating and wreaking havoc, mandatory or semi mandatory vaccinations will be in place everywhere. Anyone who refuses the vaccine will, for all intents and purposes, be locked out of participation in soyciety.
-Alexandria Occasional-Cortex is the president:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Again, this is if soyciety continues to sputter along somehow and doesn't collapse.

Last edited:
Nothing much will change really. It will just be same shit from the last 10 years all over again

1984 with trannies and kikes being the inner party

Nothing will fundamentally change, even Covid will stay.
Finance wise, maybe some bubbles will pop, who knows: IT, real estate, stocks, crypto.
Foids will continue being the worst gender.

Nothing much will change really. It will just be same shit from the last 10 years all over again
I don't think so. The 2010s were very different from the decade that preceded, and this decade will be even more so. Society in 2021 is almost unrecognizable from society in 2001. The rate of change is accelerating.

Catastrophic economic collapse and normies will kill each other because they don't know how to live without being dependent on modern society.

Catastrophic economic collapse and normies will kill each other because they don't know how to live without being dependent on modern society.
I'm also predicting a catastrophic economic collapse that makes the Great Depression look like a small technical correction, but this discussion is for a scenario where collapse doesn't happen and the system just keeps sputtering on.

I'm also predicting a catastrophic economic collapse that makes the Great Depression look like a small technical correction, but this discussion is for a scenario where collapse doesn't happen and the system just keeps sputtering on.
I feel like if it wasn't for that, then it will just be like a worse version of the 2010s with smartphones and social media and meme culture. Maybe VR become a thing and off-storage media will be forgone.

I don't think so. The 2010s were very different from the decade that preceded, and this decade will be even more so. Society in 2021 is almost unrecognizable from society in 2001. The rate of change is accelerating.
in terms of political views, gender and sexuality topics, and general technology and internet? Yeah. But we aren't living in a world that much different other wise. Many of the same people are alive from 2001. And live the same exact way.

in 5 years? black-pill spreads more in normies, the sexes become even more segregated and birthrates goes to absolute shit
so not much really will change, the real changes i expect to see before i rope are in 10-15 years, when the pendulum goes from max-left where it was several years ago, to max-right with conservatism and morals gaining in popularity
funny thing is that those zoomer-foids who are chad-only lookistic whores will become humble roastie wives of growing normies and this will coincide with that right-wing devitation

so not much really will change, the real changes i expect to see before i rope are in 10-15 years, when the pendulum goes from max-left where it was several years ago, to max-right with conservatism and morals gaining in popularity
This sounds super true.
4chan used to be fairly liberal before Gamergate and Trump retardation.
Now I see many kids on TikTok who want to be trad and suck off conservatism a lot.
Both sides are still super :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: so again I'll just say that nothing will fundamentally change.

in terms of political views, gender and sexuality topics, and general technology and internet? Yeah. But we aren't living in a world that much different other wise. Many of the same people are alive from 2001. And live the same exact way.
The tech 20 years ago was very different than it is today. The early 2000s still felt like 90s as it was at the tail end of the analog age.

I'd say things started to resemble what they are today starting in 2007 when the iPhone came out and platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr started to go big. Then the 2010s really took off in 2013 when smartphone-based social media like Snapchat and Instagram became a thing and selfies became more popular. And by 2017 it was the Trump era and the rise of the alt-right vs SJWs; legalization of gay marriage; Discord, Fortnite, TikTok and the Nintendo Switch came out; soy boys, numales, incels and e-girls and memes like QAnon became a thing.

And we're pretty much been living in the same era since 2017.

chad-only lookistic whores will become humble roastie wives of growing normies
I see the exact opposite- marriage will continue to rot deep down by the dinosaur bones where it is buried.

-Inceldom will no longer be fringe but instead the normal state of being for men. Having regular intimate encounters with women will be what becomes 'fringe.'
-Levels of degeneracy, gynocentrism, hypergamy, and misandry continue to increase at an accelerating and exponential rate.
-As more men are barred from the dating/mating game, simping goes into hyperdrive. I don't know what could be worse than OnlyScams and E-whoring, but I feel that men will start throwing money at women for even less in return:feelsree:
-The sex market bubble will go from stratospheric levels to astronomical levels. Foids will be selling their poo for thousands of dollars to desperate, disgusting, degenerate simps. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
-Male sexuality will be criminalized even more harshly. A stray glance at a foid will be cause for reprimanding. The pedo-hysteria will also intensify- it will be taboo for a man to even high-five a kid who he isn't related too
-Liberal/leftist woke politics and militant feminism will become like a religious orthodoxy.
-There will be many more ERs, Chos, Sodinis, and Lepines. This will prompt severe government crackdown against incels. Anyone who says anything even slightly unflattering about foids will be put under a microscope. Any man who expresses any 'Blackpill' ideology will be hauled off and sent to government "re-education" camps.
-Big-tech will of course tighten their grasp on society. Censorship will reach levels not seen since the days of Nazi Germany or Stalinist USSR
-The populace will become like domestic pets, totally reliant on government handouts. The economy will be more or less totally nationalized. Government bureaucrats will make all the important economic decisions. Of course, the wealth disparity will widen, but the masses won't care too much so long as they've got their bread and circuses. Debts and deficits will continue to go ballistic and no one will care.
-Foids will become much more brazenly whorish than they are now. Some will even walk outside completely naked or close to it.
-Speaking of whores, prostitution will becoming totally illegal in most of the Western world, on the grounds that it's "exploitative." America will adopt the gigacucked "Nordic model" of prostitution.
-Drug overdoses, nihilistic mass shootings, and suicides will continue to increase.
-Covid will still be around, mutating and wreaking havoc, mandatory or semi mandatory vaccinations will be in place everywhere. Anyone who refuses the vaccine will, for all intents and purposes, be locked out of participation in soyciety.
-Alexandria Occasional-Cortex is the president:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Again, this is if soyciety continues to sputter along somehow and doesn't collapse.
In 5 years just further growth of what is currently happening with hypergamy and soy, pretty much what you said tbh. I do not believe that society will collapse any time soon, however, because there will always be hope for most men to work hard and make a life for themselves, and so long as that hope exists society will not change much.

Foids will accept the blackpill as truth, and pursue only GigaChad and join his harem. This will be the norm. Monogamous relationships are never coming back. Inceldom and hypergamy will go parabolic and legitimately begin to threaten the structure of society. Laws to control incels will have to passed. Chad harems will become the upper echelon and the rulers of society, essentially dividing the rich from the poor. They will begin to quarantine incels in concentration camps, doing hard labor and menial jobs. You will either be a slave to the harems or die.

Sci-fi and zombie movies have been preparing us for this, it's inevitable.

This will take longer than 5 years to get that bad, but this is the direction we are heading.

The tech 20 years ago was very different than it is today. The early 2000s still felt like 90s as it was at the tail end of the analog age.

I'd say things started to resemble what they are today starting in 2007 when the iPhone came out and platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr started to go big. Then the 2010s really took off in 2013 when smartphone-based social media like Snapchat and Instagram became a thing and selfies became more popular. And by 2017 it was the Trump era and the rise of the alt-right vs SJWs; legalization of gay marriage; Discord, Fortnite, TikTok and the Nintendo Switch came out; soy boys, numales, incels and e-girls and memes like QAnon became a thing.

Things got notably worse in 2017 with the banwaves and #metoo but have already started to transition to another state beginning from 2020 with the start of the coronavirus lockdowns. 2020/2021 doesn't feel like 2017 even though previous cultural developments are still there.

onlyfans wasn't as big in 2017. Neither was tiktok.

Things got notably worse in 2017 with the banwaves and #metoo but have already started to transition to another state beginning from 2020 with the start of the coronavirus lockdowns. 2020/2021 doesn't feel like 2017 even though previous cultural developments are still there.

onlyfans wasn't as big in 2017. Neither was tiktok.
OnlyFans and TikTok definitely existed back then, both came out in late 2016. Sites like OnlyFans have existed since forever, and TikTok became big in 2018-2019. Keep in mind that TikTok came from musical.ly which came out in 2014, although back then it was just mostly foids lipsynching and spreading short memes (similar to Vine if you remember those), but it was less political or mainstream.

Prostitution will become increasingly popular

Rapture of the church. Trust only Jesus and nothing else.

Hopefully cheaper too.
Delusional wishful thinking imo. Trends are indicating that honest whoring will become both increasingly rare/illegal/inaccessible and expensive.

Last edited:
Foids will accept the blackpill as truth, and pursue only GigaChad and join his harem. This will be the norm. Monogamous relationships are never coming back. Inceldom and hypergamy will go parabolic and legitimately begin to threaten the structure of society. Laws to control incels will have to passed. Chad harems will become the upper echelon and the rulers of society, essentially dividing the rich from the poor. They will begin to quarantine incels in concentration camps, doing hard labor and menial jobs. You will either be a slave to the harems or die.

Sci-fi and zombie movies have been preparing us for this, it's inevitable.

This will take longer than 5 years to get that bad, but this is the direction we are heading.
Chad will never be able to get away with that much. Men are more and stronger than the few Chads and their holes.:feelsthink::blackpill:

“Occasional cortex” lmfao. Did you get that from Gad Saad?

all women turn lesbian and all men will have body pillows and 2D girlfriends

Basically what you said OP with only a handful of additions and or changes.

Instead of AOC as president I’m 1000% certain it will be Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson serving in the position as the DNC and Jew’s new and popular controlled puppet president.

AOC could conceivably be tacked on to that ticket quite easily but she’s so rapidly becoming the Latina version of Hilary Clinton that they’ll probably pair some different female unknown or unknown young nigga buck to be “The Rock’s” running mate, albeit I admit the oldschool pro wrestling fan in me wishes it would be either Mick Foley (to re-unite their Rock n’Sock tag team connection, but this time on the world stage) or Stone Cold Steve Austin if only to see if the two most popular ever pro wrestlers since Hulk Hogan could actually “win” the big one even though we all know so called politics in this country is completely stage managed and controlled by Jews and that nothing truly important that happens does so without their say so in this regard.

Other things I see happening?

The second US Civil War that we’ve arguably been in since the LA riots and the government’s ie Clinton and Reno’s illegal terroristic burning down of a legal civilian religious compound in Waco Texas will continue to get hotter and hotter in the streets until even the retarded and sheltered clueless know nothing bozos that continue to mindlessly bleat out ignorantly like the sheep that they are via their: “nothing will happen chant!” will finally be proven painfully wrong as this violence eventually spreads to their door or at the very least too close for them to comfortably deny the reality of it anymore.

Then when some big event is made to happen by the Jews or somehow some way happens organically the CWII powder keg will finally fully explode into nation wide violence and mass killings the type of which no one can deny anymore and we’ll have years of this until the Jews find a way or more likely orchestrate their already long ago laid out plan to kick off WWIII against Russia and China.

View: https://youtu.be/Qd5XpHbTPGs

Last edited:
Society will be more segregated and people will be more distrusting of each other. The Covid-19 precautions and measures are permanent (governments never give up powers that they grant themselves), and are a prelude towards something worse (microchips to centralize all of your info: banking, medical, records etc.).

Inceldom will continue to rise as soyciety become more gynocentric. Religion will see further decline. Decadence and debauchery will increase. If you think Zoomers and SJW snowflakes are bad, just you wait. Soon even the type of clothes you wear will be offensive and triggering.

There will be a huge financial crash and multiple bubbles burst, and the world economic forum will aggressively push for a centralized, global digital currency. The crypto bubble will either pop or be very close to it, and governments will not accept currencies like Bitcoin and Etherium in an attempt to let the private central banks maintain control of the money. They will attempt to digitize their own currencies and use that instead.

We will see at least one civil war in a Western country, most likely in the US. Australia will devolve into an Orwellian nightmare, more so than it already is, and will practically be a testing ground for more authoritarian globalist policies and practices. Canada will try to follow in the footsteps of Australia and the people there will just yell and complain, but nothing will come of it.

Moves will be made to control, censor, and centralize the internet and all of the information in it. Control won't be as overt as the China model, but the governments will use Big Tech and they will continue to do what they're doing (silencing and censoring "undesirables") and will start doing so more shamelessly and aggressively.

By now, the complications from the Covid-19 jabs will start to appear at alarming rates as people all over the world begin to have serious health problems or outright die from mysterious causes that will be blamed on anything except the long-term damage from the injections. Cancer rates will shoot up, and more people will be unable to have children.

The stage will be set for another 5-6 years and then the Great Collapse (Great Reset) will begin.

Last edited:
economic crash due to how much money every government is printing

While most predictions made here will be true. It will get worse, less freedom more censorship, more incels, more vaccinecucking.
But that the soysiety will collapse is a cope, it will be glued together by AI and automation technology.

While most predictions made here will be true. It will get worse, less freedom more censorship, more incels, more vaccinecucking.
But that the soysiety will collapse is a cope, it will be glued together by AI and automation technology.
It won't collapse in the traditional sense of Jenga tower falling apart and then we build it back up. It will deteriorate from the inside and replacement systems will be gradually introduced. Think of it like replacing your organic body parts with artificial body parts. You're still "you", for the most part, but eventually, with enough transplants and replacements, you'll cease being you and become something else.

That's how societal collapse will occur. Mad Max style collapse won't be allowed to happen.

I don't see a full blown "civil war" ever breaking out in the US- more likely just increasing chaos, street crime, ERs, and mass shootings.

It won't collapse in the traditional sense of Jenga tower falling apart and then we build it back up...

That's how societal collapse will occur. Mad Max style collapse won't be allowed to happen.
Energy and resource depletion will ensure that it does. For example, the hi tech civilization as we know it cannot even begin to exist without abundant oil supplies. We most likely reached peak oil in 2018.
economic crash due to how much money every government is printing
I see a 'crackup boom' happening. It's the fate of every fiat currency to collapse, either in a hyperinflation or in a massive loss in confidence....

Last edited:

i agree 2017 just keeps going and going

Energy and resource depletion will ensure that it does. For example, the hi tech civilization as we know it cannot even begin to exist without abundant oil supplies. We most likely reached peak oil in 2018.
You have to ask youself how such a collapse, by design, benefits the globalists. They want less of us around to control, but the control they do want is not over wastelands and marauding mobs tearing at each other.

It is possible that they will engineer events expecting a Mad Max style collapse, and then wait out the free-for-all in their sheltera and bunkers, while the rest of humanity tears and eats other, maybe literally.

As boring as it sounds, this is likely what's gonna happen imo. Nobody will ever seriously care about our suffering. The bluepill is so potent that normies will forever be slaved by the system and will do absolutely nothing to stop foid degeneracy.

You have to ask youself how such a collapse, by design, benefits the globalists. They want less of us around to control, but the control they do want is not over wastelands and marauding mobs tearing at each other.

It is possible that they will engineer events expecting a Mad Max style collapse, and then wait out the free-for-all in their sheltera and bunkers, while the rest of humanity tears and eats other, maybe literally.
It will not benefit them- the so-called elites and globalists have the most to lose. And wealth is no guaranteer of protection from chaos- just ask the headless aristocrats from 1790s France...

The population will decline by several billion, but it won't be due to the "elite's" de-population agenda- it will simply be due to the usual suspects of disease, famine, and violence (as well as suicide and drug/alcohol abuse).

It will not benefit them- the so-called elites and globalists have the most to lose. And wealth is no guaranteer of protection from chaos- just ask the headless aristocrats from 1790s France...

The population will decline by several billion, but it won't be due to the "elite's" population agenda- it will simply be due to the usual suspects of disease, famine, and violence (as well as suicide and drug/alcohol abuse).
I hope to run to the forests before any of that shit happens.

I'm more afraid of other people than wild animals tbh.

No need for all of those speculations.

Life will get worst to varying degrees for anyone who isn't a foid or a tall white guy.

Inceldom will no longer be fringe but instead the normal state of being for men.
Not gonna happen.
The vast majority of guys have no problems in finding a gf/partner/wife rn.

Hopefully I will not be alive in that time.

same shit but worse

Don't give a fuck about society,i wish that coronahoax was real and normies would die en masse.

Your post remember me to Eggy’s video from 2015:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0&ab_channel=FirstLast

Things have gotten worse. Porn will not be free in a future. I started to downloaded videos an even started to pay cloud storage services because foids are taking down videos in xvideos, spankbang etc due to DMCA policies or so.
I started to pay storage cloud services. I said to myself that I will never do it six years ago but now is a need. Only Fans not only has been giving too much power to women when it comes to porn access but also will increase mid and low tier Beckys SMV.
I fear that escortmaxxing will dissapear.
Now my thoughts is that Inceldom will decrease worldwide and more leftist bullshit will be pushed in order to criminalize man’s sexuality.
This is true. Our society is irreconizble in comparison of 2001. In Inceltear I found a post about soys and feminists complaining that foids are annoyed about conversations with strangers(something that is a redpill move) because is suppose to be harassment. I 2001 foids would have received the shame that they deserve for being fats or single mothers. Now it isn’t like it every mistake that a foid does is celebrated or caused by “patriarcal” society.
Thankfully this behavior is in USA and won’t come to my country until 5 years once it happens in USA. I have thought in self-isolation. I’ll try to be far from this clown world.

the world would continue basically the same as today,racial tensions in the west continue to rise and nationalistic parties gain more popularity in Europe,more advanced copes,VR,more convenient life,also looks become more important

I just want Trump to win. Seeing dumb liberal foids not get what they wanted for once was such a joy to watch. If it happens again it will be even funnier.

This quote from Jack Donovan sums it up
In the future that globalists and feminists have imagined, for most of us there will only be more clerkdom and masturbation. There will only be more apologizing, more submission, more asking for permission to be men. There will only be more examinations, more certifications, mandatory prerequisites, screening processes, background checks, personality tests, and politicized diagnoses. There will only be more medication. There will be more presenting the secretary with a cup of your own warm urine. There will be mandatory morning stretches and video safety presentations and sign-off sheets for your file. There will be more helmets and goggles and harnesses and bright orange vests with reflective tape. There can only be more counseling and sensitivity training. There will be more administrative hoops to jump through to start your own business and keep it running. There will be more mandatory insurance policies. There will definitely be more taxes. There will probably be more Byzantine sexual harassment laws and corporate policies and more ways for women and protected identity groups to accuse you of misconduct. There will be more micro-managed living, pettier regulations, heavier fines, and harsher penalties. There will be more ways to run afoul of the law and more ways for society to maintain its pleasant illusions by sweeping you under the rug. In 2009 there were almost five times more men either on parole or serving prison terms in the United States than were actively serving in all of the armed forces.[64] If you’re a good boy and you follow the rules, if you learn how to speak passively and inoffensively, if you can convince some other poor sleepwalking sap that you are possessed with an almost unhealthy desire to provide outstanding customer service or increase operational efficiency through the improvement of internal processes and effective organizational communication, if you can say stupid shit like that without laughing, if your record checks out and your pee smells right—you can get yourself a J-O-B. Maybe you can be the guy who administers the test or authorizes the insurance policy. Maybe you can be the guy who helps make some soulless global corporation a little more money. Maybe you can get a pat on the head for coming up with the bright idea to put a bunch of other guys out of work and outsource their boring jobs to guys in some other place who are willing to work longer hours for less money. Whatever you do, no matter what people say, no matter how many team-building activities you attend or how many birthday cards you get from someone’s secretary, you will know that you are a completely replaceable unit of labor in the big scheme of things