Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill what are you supposed to say to normies that do not understand the fact that i am Virgin due to my looks and not due to my personality

E

ENSAMVARGEN

Banned
-
i get really irritate when normies that has no knowledge regarding incels try to claim that if we only change our personality and our outloke on life everything will sudently change. they are so indoctrinated in the myth that personality is the most important aspect in dating. This is clearly false, everyone know that girls are only drawn to chads with big muscles and deep pokets. We people that has been dealt a bad hand in the genetic lottery have no change against those that are more fortunate.

can someone please tell my where the myth that personality is the most important aspects of dating comms from. and i would also appriciate articles that debunk this folish thought.

ensamvargen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back