Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are you expectations for 2022cels and the forum in general?

The rapture happing around April/May. Not setting a date, but these are the last months possible before Israel is 74 years old, which ruins the fig tree interpretation using 80 years as one generation as its written in the book of Psalms.
I always find it funny that for thousands of years religious people have been saying "the end is nigh" and it never happens. It never makes them think "maybe I'm wrong", they just go right back to "oh well, it will be the next time" lol.

When it finally does happen there will be some idiot saying "See I was right", no he wasn't, he just kept repeating something until it finally happened.

Ever heard the saying "A broken clock is right twice a day". Trying to predict the "end of the world" is exactly that, at some point somebody will be right, not because they actually predicted it, but because they just happened to be the one who guessed right.

[UWSL]That’s exactly the intention of end-time ethics. One should break away from any earthly bond and thus only be available to dubious sect gurus as a politically controlled mob. E.g. Jesus this degenerate piece of shit (if he ever existed) who propagated a completely unrelated "morality". Please refer[/UWSL] Lucas 14:26

"[UWSL]If someone comes to me and does not hate his father, mother, wife, children, brothers, sisters, and his own life too, he cannot be my disciple."[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Christianity was a weapon of psychological warfare by the Jews against Rome. With this corrosive doctrine they hoped to destroy it from within in order to gain the upper hand militarily in the Middle East. Later they gained various political and economic power with "baptized" Jews in Europe. The papal command that only Jews were allowed to carry out interest transactions was certainly not a coincidence. In this way the Jews were the sole sponsors of the dukes, from whom they could of course extort all kinds of other political advantages. In the end, they financed both warring parties in the event of a war. The loser was plundered and the victor cleared the way for the Jews. See Rothschield, Warburg, Morgan, and various other Jewish criminal groups. And so it is still today.[/UWSL]

i feel like 2022 is the year the forum really falls off, maybe we'll make it in to 2023

[UWSL]That’s exactly the intention of end-time ethics. One should break away from any earthly bond and thus only be available to dubious sect gurus as a politically controlled mob. E.g. Jesus this degenerate piece of shit (if he ever existed) who propagated a completely unrelated "morality". Please refer[/UWSL] Lucas 14:26

"[UWSL]If someone comes to me and does not hate his father, mother, wife, children, brothers, sisters, and his own life too, he cannot be my disciple."[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Christianity was a weapon of psychological warfare by the Jews against Rome. With this corrosive doctrine they hoped to destroy it from within in order to gain the upper hand militarily in the Middle East. Later they gained various political and economic power with "baptized" Jews in Europe. The papal command that only Jews were allowed to carry out interest transactions was certainly not a coincidence. In this way the Jews were the sole sponsors of the dukes, from whom they could of course extort all kinds of other political advantages. In the end, they financed both warring parties in the event of a war. The loser was plundered and the victor cleared the way for the Jews. See Rothschield, Warburg, Morgan, and various other Jewish criminal groups. And so it is still today.[/UWSL]
I think you replied to the wrong thread.