Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what are ways we could improve humans of both sexes so that everybody is more attractive and more people can be happy?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I usually think about stuff like improving health because if you're healthier you'll look and feel better and probably behave better towards other people if you aren't taking the anger one has about one's health problems upon others.

Aside from genetically engineering everyone until they're fit super-healing SSJ brimming with enthusiasm and optimism it makes me wonder what other stuff we might do culturally.

Are there memes we should spread? Either valuable for their own sake or for counteracting detracting memes?

I don't like a 'memes we should kill' approach because that's no guarantee and makes it seem too powerful, an inferior meme would be disempowered by exposure to a superior one.

Sometimes I think about what I could do alone or in cooperating with others to somehow just make everyone happier.

Like maybe if we were collectively less bitter we'd more readily open our hearts to a wider variety of people (for friendship or romance) and create a positive feedback loop.

It seems like there are a lot of negative feedback loops going on where we get more miserable, more unhealthy, and more defensive closing ourselves off frmo others, being pickier about who we give the time of day due to pessimistic assumptions about others, etc.

It's so bad that any effort I can think of just seems inconsequential. If I planted a bunch of flowers, picked up a bunch of litter, how much change could I create?

I just fear rather than improving others, I woudl be a cuck that others would laugh at.

At the same time, maybe that's a good way to pick out the poisonous from the good because the good minority hopefully would not laugh and might flock to me in response to seeing me do good.

This is at least how I used to think more often. It's harder to maintain this mindset these days. I'm thinking maybe this is not what people react to, that even a girl who seemed good would still hamster this like I'm a villain trying to manipulate her w/ good works (I am trying to manipulate opinions but why is that villainous? I'll admit to it, villains are those who hide their motives, right?)

Whereas chad who goes out and litters is 'setting her free' to love his cock w/o doing anything but basking for her to approach. So he'll be the 'misunderstood good guy'.

Sterilize low IQ, deformed, and mentally insane people. In exchange, we give them money.

genetic engineering.
The retards will tell you that it's only ok to do it on animals. Breeding better humans is against "god", or other dumb arguments.
why do it on other animals, but not on the most important animal?

genetic engineering.
The retards will tell you that it's only ok to do it on animals. Breeding better humans is against "god", or other dumb arguments.
why do it on other animals, but not on the most important animal?
interestingly the newest Star Trek series (Strange New Worlds) is addressing this idea

apparently there were "eugenics wars" and it's banned in the Federation which is why you still have ugly people and shit

the 2nd in command is secretly from a species which does eugenic improvements and hid it so she wouldn't get kicked out, Pike found out but decided to hide it

interestingly the newest Star Trek series (Strange New Worlds) is addressing this idea

apparently there were "eugenics wars" and it's banned in the Federation which is why you still have ugly people and shit

the 2nd in command is secretly from a species which does eugenic improvements and hid it so she wouldn't get kicked out, Pike found out but decided to hide it
in the future we might even have to get traits from other living things to survive on the planet. We could get cancer resistance and stuff like that, but that's way into the future, the technology is still new.

another thing, you could fix inceldom by allowing people to choose a girl. that way you would have more girls born than boys. capitalistic dating market takes care of the rest.

another thing, you could fix inceldom by allowing people to choose a girl. that way you would have more girls born than boys. capitalistic dating market takes care of the rest.
Isn't it illegal on this site to imply anti-men resolutions? Its pragmatic as hell (therefore based) and I would support it but its very unlikely it will ever happen.

I usually think about stuff like improving health because if you're healthier you'll look and feel better and probably behave better towards other people if you aren't taking the anger one has about one's health problems upon others.

Aside from genetically engineering everyone until they're fit super-healing SSJ brimming with enthusiasm and optimism it makes me wonder what other stuff we might do culturally.

Are there memes we should spread? Either valuable for their own sake or for counteracting detracting memes?

I don't like a 'memes we should kill' approach because that's no guarantee and makes it seem too powerful, an inferior meme would be disempowered by exposure to a superior one.

Sometimes I think about what I could do alone or in cooperating with others to somehow just make everyone happier.

Like maybe if we were collectively less bitter we'd more readily open our hearts to a wider variety of people (for friendship or romance) and create a positive feedback loop.

It seems like there are a lot of negative feedback loops going on where we get more miserable, more unhealthy, and more defensive closing ourselves off frmo others, being pickier about who we give the time of day due to pessimistic assumptions about others, etc.

It's so bad that any effort I can think of just seems inconsequential. If I planted a bunch of flowers, picked up a bunch of litter, how much change could I create?

I just fear rather than improving others, I woudl be a cuck that others would laugh at.

At the same time, maybe that's a good way to pick out the poisonous from the good because the good minority hopefully would not laugh and might flock to me in response to seeing me do good.

This is at least how I used to think more often. It's harder to maintain this mindset these days. I'm thinking maybe this is not what people react to, that even a girl who seemed good would still hamster this like I'm a villain trying to manipulate her w/ good works (I am trying to manipulate opinions but why is that villainous? I'll admit to it, villains are those who hide their motives, right?)

Whereas chad who goes out and litters is 'setting her free' to love his cock w/o doing anything but basking for her to approach. So he'll be the 'misunderstood good guy'.
I too thought of it but in a different way. This, is just a recipe for happiness for any reasonable system.
Its called being coherent/consequent/consistent with what you believe (with mathemathical brutality) which is sometimes confused for fundamentalism (a very different thing)

Jesus Christ, Budda, Saint Francis, Desmond Doss, Philipp Mainländer, Daryl Davis etc.
Its always when guys like these die, things go to shit and prior everything is gucci. Its law that only the inventor of a system can keep it rolling, afterwards in about forty years its starts to go collapse. Only by modernizing already used tactics and doctrines that lead to optimization can the system survive.

Sadly its hurtful as we do not use the circumstancs we find ourselves in to full extent. Not to mention other factors like the biological imperative making it hardly possible for most.
I'll brag, even thou for some I'll be a cuck, that I managed to do this a few times.

When my friend once chose an option on a facebook poll that he feels depressed I messaged him, and when he did it a few times more over the years I always asked him how he's doing and if he needs to to talk. A very simple gesture, but I did it because my definition of a friend requires me to do this its my duty.

Why I wrote some would see me as a cuck? Because one time he forgot to message me about the time and date of a trip he and three other pals of mine organized and asked me to come with them and I agreed.
I wasn't angry. I really wasn't. I forgave him and we stayed very good friends. He helped me with some of my suicidal thoughts once a year after this event transpired.

When my friend once chose an option on a facebook poll that he feels depressed I messaged him, and when he did it a few times more over the years I always asked him how he's doing and if he needs to to talk. A very simple gesture, but I did it because my definition of a friend requires me to do this its my duty.

Why I wrote some would see me as a cuck? Because one time he forgot to message me about the time and date of a trip he and three other pals of mine organized and asked me to come with them and I agreed.
I wasn't angry. I really wasn't. I forgave him and we stayed very good friends. He helped me with some of my suicidal thoughts once a year after this event transpired.

I don't see why trying to prevent the suicides of other men you think have value should be viewed as cucked.

To me, cuckoldry is not merely making bad investments in others, but being tricked into making those bad investments through exploitation of your sexual insstincts.

IE birdy moms who get cucked into feeding cuckkoo mom's eggs after cuckoo mom smashed cucked mom's eggs and laid her own indistinguishable eggs in its place

That exploits instincts of later stages of sexual reproduction (caring for young) though in humans we usually use it to refer to earlier stages too (investing in a partner you want to bear your young)

Men caring for fellow men can't be cucked unless you're a homosexual, basically, because your motivation to care for them is not based on sexual reproduction.