Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the pros and cons of moving out vs living with parents ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m planning on moving out within the next 6 months to 1 year by then I’ll be in a better place financially than I am right now

You will learn to be more independent and self sufficient (within society, as nobody is truly independent). The skills you will learn are quite handy. .

A toilet friend of mine complains about the fact that her boyfriend (in his 30's) still lives with his parents and has never lived alone, she keeps saying that he's "immature" for lacking this experience. This is despite him being highly educated and earning a lot of money as well as being leanmaxxed and had multiple ONS in his life.

You will learn to be more independent and self sufficient (within society, as nobody is truly independent). The skills you will learn are quite handy. .

A toilet friend of mine complains about the fact that her boyfriend (in his 30's) still lives with his parents and has never lived alone, she keeps saying that he's "immature" for lacking this experience. This is despite him being highly educated and earning a lot of money as well as being leanmaxxed and had multiple ONS in his life.
How are you a mythic with only 16 days online ?